Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Really like Vash Squirepec7, he's a very cool looking figure, and Darth Felonious is great darth naes, certainly an intersting idea!

Chewie, I really like the idea of exploring Rykrof and his sons potential Force abilities in a photo novel, that'll certainly be something to look forward to!
Squirepec7
Crimelord Vash: Good version of Vash. Looks nice.Are those Clone Wars arms you used?
Mando: You have given him a nice battle-worn look and I think it was a good idea to add a clone trooper skirt. Like him a lot.

darth naes
Dark Side Rykrof: As I told you in your thread already. The figure looks very good. Like the dark look of his face and the parts you have chosen work perfectly together.

Chewie
Zeedo Chissis: He looks quite nice and I like your use of the POTF2 Greedo head. Very good idea.
Idnum Ki: Marek’s mouthpiece makes that figure, in my opinion. Looks very sinister and the paint job is excellent. Did you have to change Ki’s head a lot to make it fit Kota’s body?

By the way, nice pic of the Empire Rykrof. Are the Stormie helmets dremeled from a Vintage stormtrooper? Looks really good, no, much better than the Stormies that are available today.

DanOfTheDead
Rykrof 1+2: Both are incredible. Really like them a whole lot. The first Rykrof is one I want for my collection, too. Hope to be able to make one of those for me as well.
Caldin: Awesome. Nice idea to use Altair from Assassin’s Creed as reference for a Jedi Great choice of parts.

Great entries so far. Will try to get my Jedi Rykrof done and posted in here within the next couple of days.
By Straxus
How long we have before the deadline? I am still waiting on parts...
All right guys, here is my entry for the latest YAKfinities:

Rykrof Enloe Jedi Knight

Recipe:
Head: Comic pack "Antares Draco"
Hood: "Palpatine Bust-up"
Arms, torso: POTC "Sao Feng"
Skirt: SAGA "Kitik Keed'Kak"
Legs: TAC "Concept Obi-Wan-Kenobi"
Last edited by Darth Phantom on Mon Jul 26, 2010 1:50 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Straxus wrote:How long we have before the deadline? I am still waiting on parts...

This one goes until the end of August. Still plenty of time! :)

Darth Phantom wrote:All right guys, here is my entry for the latest YAKfinities:

Rykrof Enloe Jedi Knight

Recipe:
Head: Comic pack "Antares Draco"
Hood: Palpatine Bust-up
Arms, torso: POTC "Sao Feng"
Skirt: SAGA Ktiki Keed'Kak
Legs: TAC "Concept Obi-Wan-Kenobi"

Wow, wow, wow! That's awesome... what a great and interesting take on Rykrof had he been a Jedi knight... love the look, and the color scheme is freaking outstanding! I think that's one of the best paint jobs I've seen you do, btw.

:wink:
DP, that is a wicked Rykrof Jedi! I absolutely love the look of him, that whole get-up is awesome!
Thanks a million guys for your nice words but please keep in mind that I used an old recipe from Chewie to make my Jedi Rykrof. Thus, all the praise in the end belongs to him.

And Mandalore: Thanks a lot for the feedback on my Mandalore the Ultimate. The inspiration for this one originated in a version by Darth Virunga and I needed several attempts to make mine the way he looks now.
Hi guys,

today, I have another entry to share with you. Again it is a what if Rykrof, this time a dark side version of him.

Dark Side Rykrof

I had to use my very last fodder remains to make him. Now, I really am in need for new fodder :(

What I like about the figure: although the parts I used had been in a very bad condition (lots of scratches and/or glue all over them), I was able to sand down most of it, and I personally like the outcome made of "junk".

Recipe (if correct):
Head: Comic pack "Obi-Wan Kenobi"
Torso, lower arms, upper legs: Comic pack "Luke Skywalker"
Upper arms: Not sure...maybe from comic pack "Wedge Antilles"
Lower legs: Evolutions "Darth Nihilus"
Hands: ROTS "Clone Trooper"
Right shoulder pad: Hollowed ROTS "Clone Trooper" arm
Left shoulder pad: ???
Belt: ???
Very cool, I like the look a lot.

Also, I'll be snapping some pics of some of that fodder we talked about soon - I had a very busy weekend and was gone almost the whole time... I'm sure when I send you some stuff, there might be a "Rykrof" head in there as well. :)

On another note, I think I have an idea for another character to make for this as well. It's a character from the Rykrof series as well - I might as well do it because the character definitely needs a fresh look for Chapter 32 anyway.

:wink:
I say again, that is a very cool Rykrof indeed, DP! I'm really impressed with your great creations! :wink:
Hey everyone, here is my entry. It's my version of Jedi Master Teltuu Stabo from the Rykrof series. He is super poseable. Great customs by all so far.
Duros Jedi-Stabo custom2 fx yf.jpg
Duros Jedi-Stabo custom2 fx yf.jpg (13.52 KiB) Viewed 2703 times
Duros Jedi-Stabo custom3 fx yf.jpg
Duros Jedi-Stabo custom3 fx yf.jpg (14.11 KiB) Viewed 2703 times
Duros Jedi-Stabo custom5 fx yf.jpg
Duros Jedi-Stabo custom5 fx yf.jpg (11.89 KiB) Viewed 2703 times

Jedha was definitely a desert, so I'd say they dwe[…]

Mousedroid Hoojib's collection in 3D

With the addition of the massive Jabba's Sail Barg[…]

Does anyone have an extra TVC Darth Maul hood ava[…]

PLNK series power droid p61 / Index p1

Known for their distinctive vocalisations, PLNK s[…]