Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
Okay - time to roll out the Roundup Report!

We had some really great entries once again! It's always enjoyable to see such a level of creativity with these. Thank you everyone for your participation!

Here are all the entries...

And the three random winners are as follows:

WINNER # 1 -DARTH BOBO

WINNER # 2 - MUNGO BAOBAB

WINNER # 3 - DARTH NAES

Congratulations guys! Each winner will select TWO figures from the image below... starting with DARTH BOBO, then MUNGO BAOBAB, and finally DARTH NAES. Each of you should post in this thread which of the two figures you would like. The figures will be packaged LOOSE, complete with accessories. After you have made your selections, please email me at rykrofenloe@yahoo.com and provide your shipping information.

:wink:
By DanOfTheDead
WOW. What a great response to this theme! Always love seeing the round up and looking at all the customs together, thanks for pulling that together Chewie! You really got things started off great with that Terminator figure, and the Nightmare based figure looks so good! Almost too good, as I'd like to see him as a full on Freddy custom and not just "inspired by!".

Darth_Naes - What an amazing assortment of submissions. I love 'em all, but I think the Rambo, Princess Bride, and Charlie's Angels based figures are my favorite. Love that pinup stormtrooper!

Darth Bobo - The Monty Python customs are so great! Great use of some otherwise outdated POFT2 parts, the work wonderfully here... but that Obi-Wan Knight with the rebel alliance tabard is amazing. it's such a cool design. I might have to steal that idea at some point. Oh, and the Hannibal Solo's gurney is great!

Tonphanan - These guys all look great, they fit perfectly into their Rebel Alliance roles.

Darth Sidious - I love "movie-style" customs of the animated characters, even though I'm not very familiar with them. The green one always looked like a Dr. Suess character to me, but you make him look downright menacing. Well done!

Lugo Matapollos - Melmak (sp?) totally deserved a Senate spot in the prequel movies. This isn't just a custom, it's a cry for overdue galactic justice! Great work!

Darth Kikinou - Man, now I gotta go watch Flash Gordon again. This figure came out great! Another one that makes use of some older parts and does it darn well!

Mungo Baobob - You've got some great weathering going on here, very gritty and battleworn. I think the Jedi with the cybernetic arm is my favorite.

Jaydsaber - I think, if I had to pic, this would be my personal favorite of this round. Only critique is I'd like to have seen him with less cartoony eyes (though they work great and make him instantly recognizable), and maybe see the "mohawk" from his centurion style helmet represented in some for. The belt is a really inspired choice to emulate his original character design.

Squirepec7 - Another great design that would look at home in both Star Wars and its original context, excellent part selection here.

MercuryArtStudios - Love it. I really like the element you chose for the chest piece, it's very distinctive and just makes the armor look even more formidable. Would've like to see a little white worked into the design to tie into the Clones a little more, but the silver certainly works great.

An amazing turnout, congratulations to all the winners! Well deserved!
By Mungo Baobab
Wow, I can't believe I was chosen. There was a massive amount of talent displayed in this contest. Everyone had extremely creative entries. I feel honored just posting with all of you.

Although I am the 2nd to choose, if you don't mind, I will go ahead and post.

My first choices would probably be Agen Kolar and the B-Wing Pilot.

I am not to picky, but I would like the Jedi...obviously. :)
By darth naes
That was a lot of fun and saw some great and very inventive crossovers. Great stuff from everyone and a special congrats to Darth Bobo and Mungo Baobab. Can't wait to see what comes out of next Yakfinities!!
By Darth Bobo
Many Thanks to Yakfinities for inspiring such creativity in these challenges. Great work all around.
My choices are the Emperor and the Gungan Warrior.

Can’t wait to start on the next challenge.
By Darth_Cuddles
Wow, there really were some excellent entries this round, I'm always so impressed with the talent and imagination all you customizers show! Congratulations to Darth Bobo, Mungo Baobab and Darth Naes, and indeed to everyone who participated! :D

Here's another WIP... http://www.yakfaceforums.c[…]

AT-ACT

I checked the Lexington, KY store and they are all[…]

Yakfinities #71 - ideas phase

This has been a reoccurring suggestion and with th[…]

? regarding TLJ Kylo Ren figure

Has anyone tried to see if the TLJ 5 POA Kylo Ren'[…]

Custom 8" Neca Predators

Here is my newest predator created out of some che[…]

SpaceLizard1980’s Customs

These are nicly put together and painted, SpaceLiz[…]

I got the 2019 Delta raptor today at Alton, IL Tar[…]