Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie

Yakfinities #39 - VOTING RESULTS

Spice Miner Designs (slaves or the captors, up to you) 3 votes - 10%

Desert Gear Designs (any era, established characters or fan fiction) 2 votes - 6%

Swamp Gear Designs (any era, established characters or fan fiction) 1 vote - 3%

Cold Weather Designs (any era, established characters or fan fiction) 8 votes - 26%

Clone Wars Heroes (Republic or Separatists, established characters or fan fiction) 6 votes - 19%

Alien Military (any sort of military/law enforcement type trooper or officer, primarily fan fiction but can NOT be human figures) 11 votes - 35%

Total votes : 31

That means that Alien Military is the winning theme. This will officially kick off on January 1st, and entries will be accepted until 11:59 PM CST Thursday, March 31.

:wink:
By darth_sidious
DanOfTheDead wrote:I thought Separatist Heroes could have been a lot of fun, I think it deserves another shot! :D

To play on that idea, how about a theme called "Heroes on both sides" - we can make a hero / leader from either side, or one that crosses both lines.

I also like the idea of cold weather gear, but I wouldnt limit it to just rebels...
By DanOfTheDead
darth_sidious wrote:
DanOfTheDead wrote:I thought Separatist Heroes could have been a lot of fun, I think it deserves another shot! :D

To play on that idea, how about a theme called "Heroes on both sides" - we can make a hero / leader from either side, or one that crosses both lines.

Love it.
By Tonphanan
Alien Military-What would the military or local law enforcment look like for Weequay's, Nikto's, Gammoereans Twi'lek's etc...

Rebel/Imperial Swamp gear

Tabanna gas miners

Spice miner slave (One day..One day this will get picked :roll: )

also like the new cold weather gear idea

As for 2011 I vote for the continuation of the bi-monthly contest.
By DanOfTheDead
I'm for keeping these going as often as participation will support. Seems like customizing in general has gotten a bit slow lately, don't know if that's really true or just my perception, but I'd hate to see the Yakfinities spaced out any further in less there's a really good reason. It's a much needed shot in the arm to get creative juices going!
By StooperZero
Well It is that time of year.

Peeps goin back to school, Holidays Etc:

I havent done crap other than making the 3 I made for the arena combatants.
I moved 2 weeks ago and one room looks like a clothes/star wars explosion.

I gotta get on the ball.. Jabbas palace dio to do.
By jedistyle
i went with the alien law enforcment theme, sounds pretty cool, ive always wanted to make some sort of planetary security force. :)
By Trooper31
I went with alien military/law enforcement, but just about any category would be interesting.

I like the bi-monthly format, but quarterly would be ok as well.
By Mungo Baobab
I also like the idea of cold weather gear, but I wouldn't limit it to just rebels...

Hmmm...this interests me. Because I would really enjoy a cold weather alien Jedi.
By drod26
my vote is for alien military figures. For the most part in my book, aliens have alot of character and color scheme. Can wait to see the entries..
Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Really fun submissions so far everyone. my kind of[…]

Here is a small batch of stuff. This is mostly stu[…]

Wow Steve you have really gotten great at painting[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Definite Buy: Beckett and Val Probable Buy: L3 a[…]

Community fodder box...

I messaged you my address man! And thank you every[…]

I will be going but only on Sunday due to scheduli[…]

John Morog Customs

I saw this on FB! Very nice job man! I actually li[…]

Tessek (Squidhead) Ree Yees Weequay Nikto Admiral […]