Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Here is my entry: MUZZLE NIVEK, a rogue jedi and Order 66 survivor, who became a bounty hunter/gun for hire after the death of his twin brother at the hands of traitorous Clonetroopers. There are some really cool customs this time around!
Attachments
Muzzle Nivek yak3.jpg
Muzzle Nivek yak3.jpg (18.41 KiB) Viewed 3701 times
Muzzle Nivek yak1.jpg
Muzzle Nivek yak1.jpg (18.45 KiB) Viewed 3701 times
Chewie, always good to see some excellent new additions from you! As I said elsewhere, I particularly like Innoril!

darth_sidious, nice job on Luminara! That design makes for a very cool Dark Side look!

Darth Phantom, great job on 'ol Starkiller! That's a really neat look for him!

!-am-Boba-Fett, nice job! I really like the nomadic look of Muzzle! Great use of accessories!
By LadyIrithyl
Great customs from everyone as usual. I'm always in awe of the talent and creativity that floods into the Yakfinities.

So its been a long time since I've posted in a Yakfinities. Finally had some time and inspiration. I always wanted a C'boath figure and felt it was the perfect time to make one.

Here is Jorus C'baoth.

Parts:
Head: Odin (Thor Movie) Sanded off eyepatch, and sculpted longer hair/beard
Body: GI JOE Zartan
Random Cloak and lightning, and obviously a Luke to duel
By YAK_Chewie
Thanks for the reference pic, darth sidious!

Darth Phantom - your love for TFU stuff continues, heh. Very nice new version of Galen Marek!

Lady Irithyl - that's very cool! Great to see something new from you, and Jorus C'baoth is a figure I'd love to see Hasbro tackle some day... removing Odin's eye patch and sculpting the face had to be tough, really looks cool especially the hair.

I-am-Boba-Fett - that former Jedi looks great... very cool seeing one take up a new trade as a Bounty Hunter. It's creativity like that which always makes these things so fun!

:wink:
I decided to do another dark Jedi, and whos darker than the once Jedi that turned to the darkside to be Dooku's apprentice...Asajj Ventress. I was playing around with different ideas and wanted to try a hybrid figure, a touch of animated Clone Wars but mostly realistic styling led me to the figure below, and of course plenty of softgoods, which I love:

By Trooper31
Here's mine for this round:

Chatalok was a Jedi during the end of the Republic who fought in the Clone Wars. Oddly, he was assigned to an aquatic unit during the end of the war. The units main job was to diffuse underwater bombs on planets that had been recaptured by the Republic. Although a good swimmer, Chatalok, usually stayed above the surface directing operations. Luckily, when Order 66 was issued he was alone in his command center and was able to escape. Later, he received the message sent out by Obi-Wan and Yoda that Coruscant was no longer safe and the Jedi needed to disaapear. Chatalok fled to the outer rim territories and became a hunting guide for wealthy Core World industrialists. Using the force he was able to make sure the hunters were always successful, but as time passed his connection to the force became weaker. His whereabouts during the era of the Rebellion are unknown.

By Darth Bobo
There is some great work going into this challenge, nice work all round.

Here is my first figure: A padawan during the clone wars, who survived being shot down on a strange moon when order 66 was issued. The crash killed his Master and left him to survive on his own. The Anger of losing his master mixed with the unusually strong darkside presence on the moon, twisted the padawan into Darkness. After finally escaping the moon the padawan swore revenge on the Empire and Jedi who had both left him for dead. Know one knows the true identity of this dark Jedi, he is simply known to those few who survive his attacks as Erebus.

By Trooper31
mrhoppers819 wrote:Wow! Chatalok is really sweet!! I really want to make a wookie Jedi custom sometime soon! Very cool!!

Thanks for the comments.

There are a lot of great customs this time around. Really impressive stuff!!!
LadyIrithyl, awesome choice of character, and so well done! I love C'boath!

darth_sidious, nice job on Ventress, the animated parts really work well with a realistic look!

Trooper31, Chatalok is very cool, I love how the poncho looks on him!

Darth Bobo, I love the Padawan, great use of the G.I. Joe parts, the Storm Shadow chain weapon is great as Lightsabers! The Shistavanen is really nice, I love his oufit and the custom weapons are great, too!
Ladies and gentlemen, this is your round-up report for Yakfinities #40, Dark and Rogue Jedi!

20 different contributors shared over 40 customs inspired by our theme, with 17 eligible winners in the final prize pool! We've had yet another AMAZING turnout with excellent work being showcased here. Seems like everyone is growing by leaps and bounds in their skill and creativity!

Let's take another look at all the great entries!

I have to single out botwt and darth naes for the sheer volume of work they managed to contribute this round, and all of it top notch! Keep 'em coming guys!

As for our three winners, they are:

1 - darth naes

2 - mrhoppers819

3 - glutis baximus

Congratulations guys! Darth naes gets first pick of two figures from the prize pool, mrhoppers819 gets to pick the next two, and glutis baximus will receive the remaining two figures from the prize pool. Winners should post their prize pool picks in turn in this thread, and contact Yak_Chewie with their mailing information. All prizes will be shipped loose.

The Prize Pool:

Excellent work everyone! Yakfinities #41 is already up and running!

-DanOfTheDead
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]