Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
YAK_Chewie wrote:Probably because I worked on it around 3am - having two kids that won't sleep will do that... I did save it though, and thought I had it included, sorry about that. I'll try and see what happened tonight. Most likely from being half awake when doing most hobby related things these days.

:wink:

At the top of the list now - I don't know how it got left out. Hopefully that was the only one.

By YAK_Chewie
tokiravensky wrote:Wow, I'm very impressed and inspired by everyone's customs. All of my customizing resources go into jedi and bounty hunters. I wish I could do more customs and now I just might. I got a job finally and have been feeling the urge to do more customs and this has given me so many ideas. Thanks everyone for your contribution to this site. It keeps the artistic spirit flowing.

That would be awesome, there's so much out there to be made... if you've never been to www.thecustomalliance.com, I suggest you check it out...

tokiravensky wrote:I would also like to add that I think it must have been a really tough choice for the winners because all of these customs are so great.

That's the easy part - the winners are randomly selected - there's no way I could judge what's "best" for this. And I wouldn't want to. :)

By tokiravensky
YAK_Chewie wrote:
tokiravensky wrote:Wow, I'm very impressed and inspired by everyone's customs. All of my customizing resources go into jedi and bounty hunters. I wish I could do more customs and now I just might. I got a job finally and have been feeling the urge to do more customs and this has given me so many ideas. Thanks everyone for your contribution to this site. It keeps the artistic spirit flowing.

That would be awesome, there's so much out there to be made... if you've never been to http://www.thecustomalliance.com, I suggest you check it out...

tokiravensky wrote:I would also like to add that I think it must have been a really tough choice for the winners because all of these customs are so great.

That's the easy part - the winners are randomly selected - there's no way I could judge what's "best" for this. And I wouldn't want to. :)

The link seems to be broken. Could just be my phone though.
By hyperdrive
Wow, what an incredible contest. I'm honored to have the top prize pick, but honestly cant remember a more fun contest. First of all, I apologize for not being as invilved over the last few weeks. My wife and I are continuously trying to care for our middle sun, who cant seem to get completely healthy, while trying to give our other two sons the same level of parenting. Ugh, it can get to be a LOT of work. Anyway, I select the Naboo Royal Guard and the Aurra Sing please. Thanks again for the prizes, and I look forward to the BEspin contest
stephane wrote:With both figures I received, I made two news Cantina Denizens.

Reegesk with Mace Windu

And this guy with the Emperor (we can see it at the table of Brainiac).
ImageImage

Sweet!

Really dismayed that Wave 2 has so many Wave 1 car[…]

Yak's Top Ten Discussion Thread

After some deliberating and conferring with Jodo a[…]

Hello from Toronto, Canada

https://media.giphy.com/media/l4JyOCN[…]

Community fodder box...

This sounds like a fun idea. Not that I have had […]

12" Injustice Power Girl p55 / Index p1

Following the defeat of High Councillor Superman, […]

Solo: The Playset