Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

By Knauer
Good luck to everybody!!!!!!

There were some pretty awesome entries!!!!

BTW is that an articulated rebel trooper? If so, lucky duck that scores him!!! I must have missed that figure, I've never seen one of those before! Is he out of one of the newer waves?
By YAK_Chewie
And the Roundup Report is here!

We had some outstanding entries this time, by my count over 50 customs submitted! That's fantastic! Here's a recap of all the figures made:

And the RANDOM WINNERS are as follows...

1 - SCORPIOATTACK
2 - DROD26
3 - MOUSEDROIDHOOJIB

Congratulations and thank you EVERYONE for your participation!

SCORPIOATTACK gets to pick the first two prize figures from the image below, then DROD26 selects two from the remaining prize figures, with the final two prize figures going to MOUSEDROIDHOOJIB. Figures are shipped loose and complete. Winners, please post your picks in turn in this thread and contact me at rykrofenloe@yahoo.com with your shipping information. Remember, these figures will be shipped LOOSE/COMPLETE.

Yakfinities #46 is already underway too - details are HERE.

:wink:
O----M----G! Speechless! And Congratulations to the other winners!

These are always great fun to take part in, but the innovation from everyone in this particular challenge has been really amazing. I've especially liked the Clone/Imperial crossovers. Great work everyone, and look forward to seeing all the entries for the Ladies Of The Galaxy challenge!

And very happy to be picked as a winner!! I'd like to take Savage Oppress, and the Clone Lieutenant if that's ok. :)

Will contact you later-on with details Chewie.

Thanks again :)
By drod26
wow.. what a great round up..
What a great surprise that I won!! Ill take the Sandtrooper and Jar Jar.. Grats to the rest of the winners and lets keep on customizing.. Yakfinities #46 is going to be great..
Congratulations to ScorpioAttack, drod26 and indeed everyone who participated this time. Fingers crossed that we see such a wonderful turnout for "Ladies Of The Galaxy".

Not that I am not honoured to have been picked as a winner in this instance, but I could request that the remaining two figures not already selected please be donated to a worthy charity? There are no doubt some disadvantaged kids who deserve these more than I do, particularly given the time of year we are approaching.
Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Blip is especially cool. I'll have to keep an eye[…]

Customs by Darth Cain

They look great. One can never have enough Mandos[…]

CorSec Emigration Officers stationed at Coronet […]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Community fodder box...

I don't have anything to contribute, but if it is[…]

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]