Younglings
8%
Clone Wars
8%
The Undead
4%
Jabba's Goons
25%
..and here it is! The Roundup Report for Yakfinitis #46...

This was one of the best customizing challenges that we've had, and by my count, there were 80 customs submitted... I hope everyone enjoyed this, and as always we have a few random forum members who will receive some free loose figures as a thank you for your participation.

Winner # 1 - jlw515
Winner # 2 - mykindofscum
Winner # 3 - darthsidious

JLW515 gets to pick the first two prize figures from the image below, then MYKINDOFSCUM selects two from the remaining prize figures, with the final two prize figures going to DARTHSIDIOUS. Figures are shipped loose and complete. Winners, please post your picks in turn in this thread and contact me at rykrofenloe@yahoo.com with your shipping information. Remember, these figures will be shipped LOOSE/COMPLETE.

Congrats to everyone, and thank you to all the people who took part! And Yakfinities #47 is already underway right here!

:wink:
I got to admit that win or lose, I love doing it and seeing all the cool customs that everyone comes up with. There are always so many ideas and parts combinations that I wouldn't have even thought of.
By drod26
darth naes wrote:I got to admit that win or lose, I love doing it and seeing all the cool customs that everyone comes up with. There are always so many ideas and parts combinations that I wouldn't have even thought of.

You said it DarthNaes.. I just love to see all the ideas customizers come up with and so many variations.. Awesome job everyone and to the winners.. ENJOY your new figures... :wink:
Wow! I never win anything! Awesome. And amazing job to all involved. That is a huge list of awesome customs.

Since I'm second to choose, I'll take the Naboo pilot and Kit Fisto. Will e-mail my info soon.

https://lumiere-a.akamaihd.net/v1/images/au_starw[…]

Walmart and TVC

Yep, the only effort they put into the first wave […]

Determine the final spot for The Vintage Collectio[…]

Results! 01. Agent Kallus (ISB with armor) 02. He[…]

Tie breaker! Choose who you want to see make it i[…]

Results! 01. Grand Inquisitor 02. Agent Kallus (I[…]

Thanks Evilivo. Here are the changes and upgrades[…]

3.75 customs

Hi all. I want to share with you a few customs I h[…]