Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

What theme do you want to see for the next customizing challenge?

Cyborgs
No votes
0%
Creatures
6%
Droids of War
6%
Tatooine Residents
41%
Resistance Fighters
24%
Realistic Clone Wars
18%
Pilots with their Astromech
6%
Old School POTF2 style customs (must use pre-1999 parts)
No votes
0%
By darth naes
Irona Vess. Daughter of a Clone trooper and a former slave who was raised on Tatooine. She dreams of leaving home to join the rebels in their fight against the Empire.
Attachments
IMG_7720.JPG
IMG_7720.JPG (90.74 KiB) Viewed 2299 times
darth naes wrote:Irona Vess. Daughter of a Clone trooper and a former slave who was raised on Tatooine. She dreams of leaving home to join the rebels in their fight against the Empire.

Very nice. Can we get the recipe please and thank you?
By darth naes
darthapathy wrote:
darth naes wrote:Irona Vess. Daughter of a Clone trooper and a former slave who was raised on Tatooine. She dreams of leaving home to join the rebels in their fight against the Empire.

Very nice. Can we get the recipe please and thank you?
. The body is Wioslea with lower legs from an obi wan that were cut down. The lower arm below the elbow is a combo of Shaak ti and padme. The head is a padme with hair from the marvel universe winter soldier. The bag is from an clone trooper.
By darth naes
darthapathy wrote:
darth naes wrote:An unmasked Jawa

Very very cool. It's a naked mole-rat right? That is how I always pictured them.
. I used a pic I found of a naked mole rat to base it on. Couldn't find an unmasked pic.
Despite seemingly the most minor of background characters in each of the Star Wars movies having names, there are still a handful that don't. In 1983's Return Of The Jedi Storybook published by Random House, there is a production still of an as yet unidentified human skiff guard alongside Klaatu, ready to take on Luke on Jabba's Sail Barge, the Khetanna. While this particular shot doesn't appear in the released movie, if you know where to look, you can see the aftermath of Luke's lightsaber versus the guard's vibro axe and said guard running away in fright.

Recipe and turnaround photos can be found in my custom thread.
Here is my entry for this yakfinities: TORK from the nightshift of Chalmun's Cantina straight from the wonderfully horrible Star Wars Holiday Special from the late 70's.
Attachments
custom tork Y.jpg
custom tork Y.jpg (161.2 KiB) Viewed 2080 times
YAK_Chewie wrote:Tork looks fantastic! Parts list/recipe please?

:wink:

parts list for Tork:

head-custom modified emperor sculpt/cast by me. (I have more of these available if anyone wants one just PM me)
neckwrap- custom sculpt/cast by me.
body-a G.I. JOE cobra commander with extensions in the ankles to make him taller.
drape- (front and back) mon mothma
arm armor-pieces of G.I. JOE armor
belt- black twist tie

Early concept art for The Last Jedi featured R[…]

Yak's Top Ten Discussion Thread

After vehicle/playsets what about multipacks? Some[…]

1 Tag Greely*; Rebel Fleet Trooper-realistic versi[…]

1 Winter Celchu; Rebel Agent (Rogue Squadron) 2 Mi[…]

I like all your droids, especially how you repurp[…]

Community fodder box...

OK, the second box is on its way to Jodo as well. […]

my pair of Zuckuss' showed up today, very very we[…]