Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

What theme do you want to see for the next customizing challenge?

Cyborgs
No votes
0%
Creatures
6%
Droids of War
6%
Tatooine Residents
41%
Resistance Fighters
24%
Realistic Clone Wars
18%
Pilots with their Astromech
6%
Old School POTF2 style customs (must use pre-1999 parts)
No votes
0%
Here's my latest. Just a wanderer on the streets of Mos Espa...

He's a quick and dirty combination of Hobbit parts with armor from a Rise of Cobra Joe figure...
By drod26
Awesome entries everyone.. Here are my entries for this round and Im hoping to have two more..
I give you Jabbas Collectors... Jabbas accountant and his muscle are send out to collect from the farmers when they fall behind on taxes... You can see more of them in the custom session..
Attachments
photo-38.JPG
photo-38.JPG (145.73 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
photo-41.JPG
photo-41.JPG (143.11 KiB) Viewed 2097 times
By DeltaSev
So here's a couple I've been working on, first up is an Ithorian Jedi Master from the times of the Mandalorian wars who was exiled from the order and spends his days traveling the harsh terrain of Tatooine. He had no sympathy for his foes, and took no prisoners. He led the Jedi of his time to many victories, but he still disobeyed the Jedi Code.

This one is a Tatooine farm girl who hopes to become one of the greatest bounty hunters in the galaxy.

Gil Ohano-Gil Ohano grew up in the "shady" part of Anchorhead. Like many others of his area, he joined the Sun Devils, a local swoop gang. He remained in the gang for most his adolescence and well into his adult life. After losing many friends and being in trouble all the time, he decided to get out and get a real career. Because of his reputation and lack of skills, none of the locals would hire him. He caught a break when the "Watering Hole" was sold to Anella "Nell" Starwind. She renamed the dive bar Nell's Oasis and hired Gil on. Gil now works as a "problem-solver" at the bar.

Head-Endor Rebel Commando
Body-Dr.Evazan
Attachments
006.JPG
006.JPG (76.69 KiB) Viewed 2011 times
Hey guys, haven't had time to really do something... ambitious. But here is a Gand moisture farmer with his droid. Sorry for the... bleh background. Again, I haven't had time. So there it is!

DSC00281.JPG
DSC00281.JPG (154.72 KiB) Viewed 1898 times

DSC00284.JPG
DSC00284.JPG (143.57 KiB) Viewed 1898 times

That looks awesome. Nice work!

Loving the H2 droid. That's great work and very e[…]

The newest addition to my mudtrooper squadron: &qu[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Not having a Disney version to compare it to the […]

Here are 4 droids. The first 2 are sentry class dr[…]

i found a patrol trooper at gamestop too.. probab[…]

WOW!!! That is one fantastic diorama. It looks so […]