Battlefront 3 Characters
6%
Non-Jedi/Sith Force Users
11%
Senators (Republic, Imperial, etc.)
11%
Dark Horse Comic Book Characters
29%
I-am-Boba-Fett wrote:Nice work so far everyone!

To second R1g4r3po's question. What is up with the picture dimensions now? The photos are ridiculously small now. What gives? It's almost not worth posting pics here any more.

I posted a note in the customizing section about the sizing issues on August 15 that can be seen by CLICKING HERE and also a reply in your customizing thread.

Our admin (Brandon) has spent many, many hours trying to get this to work. Only so much can be done at the moment from what I understand and people can only put so many hours into this each week outside of work/family/etc. We know it's frustrating and I assume that the smaller sizes that are now showing for images that are hosted by the forums is part of his testing process. Of note, images that are hosted outside the forum uploads are working fine.

On any note, I will reach out to him on this and see if he has any new updates to share. But trust me, he has been pulling his hair out over this and putting a lot of time and effort into it.

:wink:
yeah thanks chewie for the post regarding the pics issue. I too wasnt aware there was an issue nor was i aware that you had addressed it previously in another post. i was getting error messages that my images were excessively too wide and tall and i assumed that they were same size as pics from yakfinities #48. Speaking of #48...thanks again for the figs. I received them friday or saturday and already used naboo pilot's head for #49 entry, lol. I have customizing plans for jango and bd too, but those plans are mere recarding and thus not part of #49. I think another force-user from KOTOR is brewing for my next entry here if i can find the right torso and arm/s. I'll just leave it at that for now, just in case plans dont work out
No problem guys, and sorry about the sizing issues going on right now. If you are able to use an outside hosting service, your images should show at a more desireable size. Hopefully we can resolve this. And again, sorry this is happening.

On another note, glad that you already found a good use for that Naboo pilot head!

In the Dark Horse comics adaptation of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, the Emperor's Shadow Guard appear "uncloaked", showing chest armour similar to that worn by Stormtroopers beneath their flowing black robes. While Hasbro has previously visited the guard, their version was merely a dark repaint of a standard red Royal Guard rather than that seen in the comics and the game itself.

Reference, recipe and turnaround animation can be found in my customs thread.
That TIE crawler is amazing! What a great vehicle and you executed it perfectly!
mousedroidhoojib wrote:In the Dark Horse comics adaptation of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, the Emperor's Shadow Guard appear "uncloaked", showing chest armour similar to that worn by Stormtroopers beneath their flowing black robes. While Hasbro has previously visited the guard, their version was merely a dark repaint of a standard red Royal Guard rather than that seen in the comics and the game itself.

Ok, that's it - I am going to need to copy this. It's one I've been wanting to make for a while, and now you have forced my hand. :)

mousedroidhoojib wrote:In the Dark Horse comics adaptation of Star Wars: The Force Unleashed, the Emperor's Shadow Guard appear "uncloaked", showing chest armour similar to that worn by Stormtroopers beneath their flowing black robes. While Hasbro has previously visited the guard, their version was merely a dark repaint of a standard red Royal Guard rather than that seen in the comics and the game itself.

Dang, that is one awesome piece!!! I never realized that the Shadow Guards look a little like the Sun Guard from the TPM video game. Image

Great entries all around!!! The Dark Horse comics provided some great depth to a galaxy far, far away..
Here's a few other ideas that I have that would be cool to make based off "THE STAR WARS" -- that I really want to try and make for this... just need to find a little more time... :)

General Luke Skywalker

Han Solo

Kane Starkiller

Annikin Starkiller

Deak Starkiller

Princess Leia

^ Especially Leia! Isn't that an awesome rendition? I'd love to see Jaina Solo with that sort of design... :)

Finally, I have located a small amount of free time. Customizing ensued for the first time in a long time.

Not as accurate as Darthstreams' version a few pages ago, but here's my take on Mezgraff from Dark Times:

Based on this outfit:

Sorry. I can't get the photos to upload. Will work on that...

Edit: Forum won't let me upload the photos for some reason. Sorry the links were so wonky. These should work:

http://s1185.photobucket.com/user/sithe ... sort=3&o=6
http://s1185.photobucket.com/user/sithe ... sort=3&o=4
http://s1185.photobucket.com/user/sithe ... sort=3&o=7
Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Thanks everyone! I had some time this weekend to b[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

LOL. If my daughter sees Poopsie she might want i[…]

Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada ship[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Yeah, Walmart exclusive. Hasbro could not have […]

Load the Barge!