Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

What should the next customizing theme entail?

Vehicles
36%
Pegwarmer Roundup (buy a pegwarmer, and customize it)
64%
RumSleg wrote:Whoa, that shuttle made from the Phantom is really cool!

Thanks man! I took the wings off a V-Torrent and the they fit right in to the back of the Phantom with it's top door off. Flipped the wing upside down as well.
Got our prizes today. Thanks Justin! And a special, huge thank you to Mandalore25, who sent his prizes along to my kids! What a great community to be part of. My daughter, who is a huge Boba Fett fan, said, "I've always like Mandalores, now I really like Mandalores" (I didn't have the heart to correct her names :D ). Anyway, thanks so much!
Starchaser wrote:Got our prizes today. Thanks Justin! And a special, huge thank you to Mandalore25, who sent his prizes along to my kids! What a great community to be part of. My daughter, who is a huge Boba Fett fan, said, "I've always like Mandalores, now I really like Mandalores" (I didn't have the heart to correct her names :D ). Anyway, thanks so much!

Well how cute :D in the EU they are sometimes referred to as mandalores instead of mandalorians, I'm amused she didn't intend that though, and she has great taste. Your welcome, and am glad to hear more enjoyment.
Galgo Helder (Custom Figure)

Fantastic! Great use of materials and paints! I[…]

Well, sounds like a lot of work, but it\s worth it[…]

1. General Leia Organa 2. Grumgarr 3. Bezine Natal[…]

I wonder if the RO line will get a boost with the […]

i kept checking eBay

Battle of Crait 4-pk

This set wasn't appealing to me. Glad they are mak[…]

Can't wait to get my hands on Rio...

Recent Acquisitions

Am I the only one still filling gaps in my collect[…]