9%
- Han Solo Variations
4%
- Maz Kanata's Pirates
35%
- Guavian Death Gang
No votes
0%
- Mashups (crossovers between species/different movie themes/etc)
22%
Kute Dashin is an Annoo-Dat Blue smuggler, con-artist, and self-proclaimed gigolo. He is vain and clever, but also lazy, and will take any easy and quick job to make a buck. Has a slick charm that seems to always get him out of trouble. Nobody at Kanata's palace has ever really seen him take a job, so he might just be a poser. Maz don't like posers.
IMG_7581 - Edited (1).jpg
I had been working on my Rathar for a while... and then Brad Harris' hit the web today. He crushed it! Mad Props to him and I hope he shares his files!

Any who, here's mine. It a pet baby Rathar that Maz's calls Huoggie. Huoggie's Rathar family lives in the moat that connects to the lake on the back of Maz's Castle.

3D printed with additional sculpting and hand painted.

FullSizeRender.jpg

FullSizeRender-01.jpg
That's pretty spectacular! You should put it next to a figure to give it a sense of scale (if it is meant for 3.75 figures)
How long did it take you to make it?

I'm making mine out of Model Magic and I expect it will take 5-10 hours over the course of a week (drying time for each component).
Utinniii wrote:That's pretty spectacular! You should put it next to a figure to give it a sense of scale (if it is meant for 3.75 figures)
How long did it take you to make it?

I'm making mine out of Model Magic and I expect it will take 5-10 hours over the course of a week (drying time for each component).

Thanks Utinniii, it took about 4 hours total. Here is a pic with some 3.75 figures!
FullSizeRender-03.jpg
Here's my entry into this Yakfinities. This is a custom KUBAZ BOUNTY HUNTER named Azadag. Born on Takodona, this Kubaz was known to frequent Maz Kanata's castle looking for anyone or anything with a bounty on them. This custom figure features an all new custom resin cast head, soft goods cape, and is custom painted.

Sim Aloo (Imperial Dignitary) = #1, are you paying[…]

TVC 2018 Figures

I think the permant cap on Aphra looks better. I m[…]

Walmart and TVC

Picked up Aphra today at WM - skipped the rest of […]

I'm now on my fifth General Veers. No more. I can'[…]

FS: 3.75" Stuff

As I move more and more towards 6", I'm selli[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

I'm in same boat (barge) as Utinniii... Way to muc[…]

I like how you create a bunch of similar looking f[…]

John Morog Customs