Tribal Aliens
19%
Resistance Forces
8%
Mini Scenes / Dioramas
19%
Entertainers / Performers
8%
Stormtrooper Variants (Imperial / First Order)
8%
By MCScoobyT
The lfilff Cat is native the Ifilffan systems many grasslands. Many of the cats have become domesticated by the tech loving Tiriblot Hunting Tribesmen, who have fitted the cats with repulser jet packs and sight enhancement googles. The Tiriblot hunt the large Tanzelle, whose skull and antlers are worn by Ifilff Cats that have completed 13+ hunting expeditions.

3D Printed speeder and cat, the figure is parts of a Star Trek creature and a PZ-4CO.
FullSizeRender-03.jpg
FullSizeRender-01.jpg

FullSizeRender-02.jpg
FullSizeRender.jpg
By Utinniii
That's so cute! Now you just need to make the Tanzelle!
The popsicle and the Tiriblot are also neat.
Are these creatures EU or original?

Every time I see your creations, I just want to learn more about 3D printing.
By YAK_Chewie
Impressive stuff! It's fun seeing so many creatures from the films that haven't been made, and also some fan fiction ideas.

I've got a couple on my customizing table that I just haven't been able to find time to work on. Hopefully this evening I'll get a few hours to finally get back into this.

The Worrt by darth sidious is in particular really awesome to me.

:wink:
By darth_sidious
YAK_Chewie wrote:Impressive stuff! It's fun seeing so many creatures from the films that haven't been made, and also some fan fiction ideas.

I've got a couple on my customizing table that I just haven't been able to find time to work on. Hopefully this evening I'll get a few hours to finally get back into this.

The Worrt by darth sidious is in particular really awesome to me.

:wink:

Thanks man, I'm happy creatures made it this round, especially because Hasbro has stopped making them. I miss the days of receiving creatures in the basic line, like Trinto Duaba & Dice Ibegon or Yoda & Kybuck! When those were first shown, I was like YESSS! lol There are far too many unmade creatures from the SW universe, but plenty of creative customizers out there!
By Utinniii
Thanks for the love!
I'm hoping to finish my Luggabeast by the end of the contest, but It is going soooo slow.
In the meantime, here is a quickie.

"Red" works as an exotic dancer. Her species gives off pheromones that drive the clients wild. Many pay big credits for a private dance, little realizing that her act involves decapitation.
There's a double entendre or 3 in there somewhere I was afraid might not be suitable for this thread.

A repainted lizard and a painted head on an Anime body.
By Starchaser
Hi all, the entries so far have been creative with some very excellent designs and execution. Kudos to all!
Let me present the first of (hopefully) two entries:
The mishalope - from the planet Firrerre; now rare because of an Imperial purge of the planet
(from the Expanded Universe - Essential Guide to Planets and Moons)

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]