0%
Custom Dioramas (any size)
42%
Battlefield Medics/Surgeons
5%
Expanded Universe (pre-Disney)
26%
By JediPatrick
Wow!! That's cool!!! Thanks a lot for this!

I'll choose Jyn Erso! I'm not really into 6 inches figures, but this is the only one from the Rogue One I wanted to buy eventually! So it's really welcome! :-) :-)

Again, thanks for this! I'll DM you my coordinates very shortly!
By JediPatrick
Utinniii wrote:Great contest everyone.

I'd like to give my choice to Jedi Patrick if he wants it. He needs some extra goodness in his life!

Hahaha! You're too kind! :) But honestly I'm not doing so bad on my end, it's all a question of letting go and accepting fate as it is. Things will get better sooner than later. :)
By JediPatrick
GrandMoffHux14 wrote:You guys all did AMAZING!

I especially love the Jakku Assault diorama, by Jedi Patrick!

Great job once again! I might try my hand at a diorama in the future....We'll see!

Thanks! I spent quite some time on the Dropship section and am proud of what it turns like with all the lights. The Village scene is halfway done, I will need some more time to complete it in the near future. Just trying to work out a nice Lor San Tekka custom figure to go with the scene. But the base material for this custom is coming my way through the mail, so I should be able to do it in the coming 2 weeks or so. :)

But in the meantime, I'm working on another setup. It involves Rey, the feet of a fallen AT-AT walker and some sand. :)
By YAK_Chewie
JediPatrick wrote:

I'd like to give my choice to Jedi Patrick if he wants it. He needs some extra goodness in his life!

Hahaha! You're too kind! :) But honestly I'm not doing so bad on my end, it's all a question of letting go and accepting fate as it is. Things will get better sooner than later. :)

I can only imagine what you and your family are going through. My heart goes out to you and yours. Recently one of my closest friends went through the hardship of losing his girlfriend to pancreatic cancer. Things things are very difficult for everyone in these situations and it's hard to understand why life deals such tough blows. The one stricken with the disease is not the only victim. It can be a helpless feeling for all. All we can do is show love and support for those dear to us during these times.

When you get a chance, please remember to PM me your shipping details so we can get your figure sent to you.
By JediPatrick
YAK_Chewie wrote:
JediPatrick wrote:

I can only imagine what you and your family are going through. My heart goes out to you and yours. Recently one of my closest friends went through the hardship of losing his girlfriend to pancreatic cancer. Things things are very difficult for everyone in these situations and it's hard to understand why life deals such tough blows. The one stricken with the disease is not the only victim. It can be a helpless feeling for all. All we can do is show love and support for those dear to us during these times.

When you get a chance, please remember to PM me your shipping details so we can get your figure sent to you.

Thanks for the kind words. Cancer is a bitch, really, and I'm glad to say that my wife has apparently succeeded in getting rid of it. The tumor was completely gone halfway through her chemo-radiotherapy treatment, so it's a very good sign! We'll know for sure in the coming 3-6 months, after she gets the chance to have a full scan again, but according to her doctors, chances are very good she got rid of this once and for all!! :-)

So we're on the good side of things it seems. I just need to find myself a new job. Yes you read me right, it seems when you think you reach the bottom and think you cannot go deeper, life forces you to realize things could always be worse. LOL So, due to a restructuration, I lost my 14-years long job early last month. I received a compensation package sufficient to hold for the next 4-6 months, but I really need to find myself a new job else I'll be entering all the Yakfinities contests!!! :lol:

BTW, just sent you a PM. :)
Community fodder box...

Yes, it's stuff like that which I would like to ge[…]

I really want the Rio and Kesel guy! Val actually […]

Sy Snootles Bib Fortuna Droopy McCool Yarna D'al[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Oh yeah, I forgot the parts lists. The head of CT[…]

I just added pics of the 6" scaled resin part[…]

Cane Addis Velken tezeril Fozec Bib fortuna Ama[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk