20%
Imperial Defectors
No votes
0%
Rebel/Resistance Militia
5%
Pre-Disney Expanded Universe
45%
Looking forward to seeing it. The best part of the round up is the fact that you make your own photo collage. That way, even if someone deletes their photo the thread will still have a record. It is an extra step you take that is really appreciated.
Most of the pics from the first 50 Yakfinities are gone. It was sad to go through them.
Utinniii wrote:Looking forward to seeing it. The best part of the round up is the fact that you make your own photo collage. That way, even if someone deletes their photo the thread will still have a record. It is an extra step you take that is really appreciated.
Most of the pics from the first 50 Yakfinities are gone. It was sad to go through them.

I know... I hate that they are gone... I hope to someday be able to restore them......

:(
By YAK_Chewie
Ok guys - Roundup Report time!

I was blown away by the range of entries... most impressive.

Well done, everyone. I hope I caught all the entries.

Winners are chosen at random, as always. Our winners are:

1 - StooperZero
2 - Mandalore25
3 - Huttman

Below are the prizes to choose from... you each get ONE of the below 3.75" TBS figures.

StooperZero, you should post in this thread which figure you want first. Then Mandalore25, you post in this thread which figure you want. The remaining figure goes to Huttman.

NOTE - Please send a PM to me with your shipping details. We will be shipping your prizes sometime in the next 30 or so days. Anyone who does not select their prize within 30 days has their turn skipped!

The next Yakfinities is underway and is already off to an amazing start - ROGUE ONE!

:wink:
I kinda jumped on board late with this one so I don't think I really saw all these wonderful customs! I am really humbled that my name is on that shortlist with so much creativity in this Yakfinities. Thank you and I will do my best to be more regular on here considering how much fun it was. Cheers!
JawaKing wrote:There are hundreds of old EU characters left. This might be a theme worth revisiting. There were so many fantastic entries!

Well I had at least 6 left unfinished and dozens more I wanted to do on my list. I'd happily revisit this theme again. Fortunately, EU can be added to any entry.
I'm in the same boat. I easily have 50 "in progress" and another 50 figures in baggies earmarked for something. And that is just Star Wars!

JawaKing, you should make your favourite custom into your avatar. You are far to creative to only have a question mark.

I think it might be awhile before we specifically revisit EU again since we only have 4 contests a year and one of those contests will most likely be whatever SW movie is out that year.

And we will need to do Tribal Aliens first!

Tessek (Squidhead) Ree Yees Weequay Nikto Admiral […]

John Morog Customs

Finished up work on my latest E-11 last night. Thi[…]

Community fodder box...

Will do.

AT-ACT

Apparently the Gordmans by my house still has quit[…]

Walmart and TVC

LOL - I just worry about how the figure looks. :[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

CT-X3 looks fabulous! I love the design... I migh[…]

Max Rebo (no arms) Sim Aloo Ars Dangor Sate Pes[…]