29%
Scientists/Medics
11%
Fan Fiction First Order Troops
4%
Fan Fiction Rebel Alliance Troops
7%
By JawaKing
I saw it. Don't feel bad, as nobody will say anything judgy in a thread. We do all the shaming in PMs. LOL! (Nobody really does that here)

No really, I agree that their logo is inappropriate and seems intentionally designed that way. Unfortunately, I think the new Photophucket policy will affect many pics in threads across the whole net. A quick look in Creations revealed that a lot of members here are affected.
By Utinniii
I just quickly checked the photonovels section. It has been gutted.

Sadly, Karaoke in the Cantina is gone forever as the creator passed so probably won't be upgrading. We've lost so much.
By OC47151
Hassks aren't known as an intelligent species, but Nido showed above-average intelligence and was sold to a spacer. Nido traveled the universe almost as an indentured servant until the death of his master. At the time of his death, the spacer released Nido and he traveled home with his few earthly possessions in a rucksack.

Put the Hassk head on the McQuarrie Wookiee figure, and aged him by adding grey and white paint. Added a clothe vest I made. The rucksack is made from a spare SW cargo net.

Sorry to hear about the issue. If any one of us can help in retrieving/tracking down pix, just tell us.
Attachments
IMG_0519.JPG
By Utinniii
Congratulations everyone on a fun contest.

I still have my Photobucket account so I haven't lost any photos, just every post I've ever made in the last 10 years or so will no longer have photo attachments, so things like tutorials and such are now useless.
Last edited by Utinniii on Sat Jul 01, 2017 11:09 am, edited 1 time in total.
By EndorJunkie
This Yakfinities has been so much fun and I have had an absolute blast. I'm really glad that I joined and decided to take a crack at making some custom figures...now I'm hooked! Great Job everyone, there have been a ton of awesome submissions! Anyway, I finished up another Ewok tonight and decided that I would post it even though its about 20 minutes late. Her name is Achtae, an Ewok mystic that that is known to dabble in witchcraft/sorcery.
Attachments
Achtae the Ewok.jpg
Achtae the Ewok.jpg (89.99 KiB) Viewed 2850 times
By hyperdrive
The Hasbro Hassk figure is such a let down and yet such a cool character. OC47151- your version is a cool take on the creatures. The concept wookie figure is a cool choice and the vest looks perfect on the character

Endorjunkie- your Ewoks are all awesome. The most recent one happens to be my favorite of your creations. In particular the skull and staff stand out. Awesome work
By Utinniii
Thanks. i decided to go with Postimage.

Heres a group shot.

And here are my unfinished ones*:

Bobbajo, worrt and weenis' (they were seen in concept art and studio pictures); Reptil from Marvel comics (3.75 SM Lizard figure with shrunken 5" cast of different lizard figure head, dragon wings); 2 "Jakku Jawas"; Aquatic "Triglyeyz" * unique creation based off a found image; family of Mongo Beefheads; Mollo sketch Jawa; Tattoine creature* from TPM sketches (Pet of Mongo Tribe).

* these 2 are actually finished (and by the deadline!)

It was EGREGIOUS that no jawas were made this contest!!! (They are tribal even if they use tech).
By Starchaser
Nice job folks. There's clearly a lot of Ewok love. Really nice customs all the way around my schedule and travel plans prevented me for participating in this one and I was really looking forward to it (especially because I was tackling a Mynerysh - which would have been a unique entry). I plan to get to the figure anyway and may even post it for all to see when done. Anyway, kudos to all who entered.
By Utinniii
Starchaser wrote:Nice job folks. There's clearly a lot of Ewok love. Really nice customs all the way around my schedule and travel plans prevented me for participating in this one and I was really looking forward to it (especially because I was tackling a Mynerysh - which would have been a unique entry). I plan to get to the figure anyway and may even post it for all to see when done. Anyway, kudos to all who entered.

Looking forward to seeing it.
I have 2 Avatar figures earmarked for a Mynerysh! I have no idea when I'll ever get to it though. With new movies every year, it is impossible to keep up with my ever expanding list of customs I want.

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

Community fodder box...

Box arrived, I havent had time to go threw it tho[…]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

I make stuff too!

Productive weekend. This'll be the last new custom[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]