Junk Droids
18%
Entertainers
14%
Holiday Theme
7%
The Unexplained (go creepy/weird/etc.)
36%
An explorer who stumbled upon an ancient site experimentation chamber, BDX-274 was enhanced with midi-chlorian injections, cyborg augmentation, and a lightsaber hand.
Attachments
IMG_0678.JPG
By jorsupersid
Very neat stuff everyone! It's great how random every entry is... Including the materials and parts utilized.

Makes me really want to work on finishing some fan-fiction Decraniated figures I had started months ago... which utilized bases from useless fodder figures I've amassed from bulk eBay lots (looking at you EP1 obi-wan).
By Utinniii
YAK_Chewie wrote:
Utinniii wrote:I just can't seem to get a good shot of it.

Hint: R1
/quote]

Yeah... I am stumped...

:?:

I'll write the answer below.
I want you to give it one more SHOT.
I DISGUISED it well.
You might want a stiff drink first though! :wink:

The blast bit from Jyn's disguise big gun.
By Utinniii
JawaKing wrote:Lol nice. I didn't get it. But I didn't realize it was a riddle. I did have a stiff drink though.

They are a good tonic!

YAK_Chewie wrote:Even with the clues, I still was stumped. But I get it now.

I never picked up (or have even seen) that Jyn figure!

:wink:

It is hard, when one hasn't seen it in the first place.

I'll confess I bought a second one, mostly for the tip when they were $3.50.

Thanks for the pic! I was going to take one, but my basement is a bit of a disaster zone and I couldn't find the figures.
I haven't had time to customize since September, and I keep piling up stuff in my workshop and haven't put anything away. I did clean up quite a lot tonight though.
By Utinniii
ImperialOfficer wrote:An explorer who stumbled upon an ancient site experimentation chamber, BDX-274 was enhanced with midi-chlorian injections, cyborg augmentation, and a lightsaber hand.

This figure is fan-friggin-tastic! The pose alone makes me smile every time I see it.
Utinniii wrote:
ImperialOfficer wrote:An explorer who stumbled upon an ancient site experimentation chamber, BDX-274 was enhanced with midi-chlorian injections, cyborg augmentation, and a lightsaber hand.

This figure is fan-friggin-tastic! The pose alone makes me smile every time I see it.

Thanks!
By YAK_Chewie
I've got a handful of ideas still for this. Time is starting to cut short a bit, but I think I'll be able to get at least 1-2 more customs made for this.

Surprised at the low turnout rate right now, but I guess this theme might be a little harder, plus it's definitely a busy time of year for everyone. Hope we see some more interesting designs though!

To help jog some creativity, here's some ideas that are floating in my mind...

- headless creatures
- droid/alien hybrid
- human with extra arms, legs or heads

:wink:
By Utinniii
Well for me, things got really busy. I haven't customized in my workshop since mid October, and I usually try to do something once a week.

I really wanted to finish my Cyclopean Monocroned Aviating Palatinate Bioform Devourer by the end of October but I barely got started.
I've finished my classes and now I have to catch up on the things I neglected. Hopefully, I can finish a couple more before the end of December.
I make stuff too!

I should maybe revisit that Luke; he might need bl[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1

You must have quite the collection of bodiless clo[…]

Here is my attempt at a character that may or may […]

Funko Reaction Maria (robot)

Thought this Maria robot figure from the movie Met[…]

TVC 2019/2020 Discussion

There are a lot more SW toy items available in Ta[…]

Yakfinities #74 - Vote Now

I'm working on an wanted ex Rebel militia turned […]

They carve up nice. Like chicken. https://i.[…]