Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

Choose the next Yakfinties Theme

Criminals
3
14%
Junk Droids
2
10%
Self Customs
1
5%
Entertainers
2
10%
The Last Jedi
5
24%
Winter/Cold Weather Characters
8
38%
POTF2 Upgrades (remake a POTF2 figure using newer parts)
No votes
0%
User avatar
By EndorJunkie
#161601
Been playing a lot of Battlefront with my son lately and his favorite thing to do is play "survival on Hoth". Seeing how the next challenge will run through the winter months what about doing a "winter" theme? We could do things like Hoth rebel troopers, snowtroopers, any of the vehicles designed for cold weather use, a wampa on ice skates if you want, or basically anything else in the Star Wars universe that relates to ice planets or cold weather!
User avatar
By darthapathy
#161622
EndorJunkie wrote:Been playing a lot of Battlefront with my son lately and his favorite thing to do is play "survival on Hoth". Seeing how the next challenge will run through the winter months what about doing a "winter" theme? We could do things like Hoth rebel troopers, snowtroopers, any of the vehicles designed for cold weather use, a wampa on ice skates if you want, or basically anything else in the Star Wars universe that relates to ice planets or cold weather!


Winter would be a really cool category (pun intended :wink: ) Seriously though, an ice/snow/winter theme would be diverse enough and could cover all Eras of the saga
User avatar
By Starchaser
#161624
I like the "winter" theme (I'm trying to come up with a joke about Winter Celchu, but can't - just did a custom of her) - or rather "cold weather" theme, that has a lot of potential from armor and attire to alien species. But there are a lot of good ideas.
User avatar
By darthapathy
#161634
Starchaser wrote:I like the "winter" theme (I'm trying to come up with a joke about Winter Celchu, but can't - just did a custom of her) - or rather "cold weather" theme, that has a lot of potential from armor and attire to alien species. But there are a lot of good ideas.


How about "Winter is coming......and her she is now" (insert picture of your custom Winter, which is a nice custom by the way) or "Winter is coming.....Look busy"
User avatar
By Starchaser
#161639
darthapathy wrote:
Starchaser wrote:I like the "winter" theme (I'm trying to come up with a joke about Winter Celchu, but can't - just did a custom of her) - or rather "cold weather" theme, that has a lot of potential from armor and attire to alien species. But there are a lot of good ideas.


How about "Winter is coming......and her she is now" (insert picture of your custom Winter, which is a nice custom by the way) or "Winter is coming.....Look busy"


Okay, those are both funny - I wish I'd thought of that in the moment :) Thanks for the compliments too.
  • 1
  • 2
  • 3
  • 4
  • 5
  • 14
Community fodder box...

Jodo you make a valid point. One box is the way […]

I really want the Rio and Kesel guy! Val actually […]

Sy Snootles Bib Fortuna Droopy McCool Yarna D'al[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Oh yeah, I forgot the parts lists. The head of CT[…]

I just added pics of the 6" scaled resin part[…]

Cane Addis Velken tezeril Fozec Bib fortuna Ama[…]

John Morog Customs

Tree-R Ion cannon neck matchbox tank cast piece on[…]

Battle of Crait 4-pk

Hopefully Hasbro got the message with this set. […]