Self Customs
5%
Entertainers
10%
The Last Jedi
24%
Winter/Cold Weather Characters
38%
POTF2 Upgrades (remake a POTF2 figure using newer parts)
No votes
0%
By EndorJunkie
Been playing a lot of Battlefront with my son lately and his favorite thing to do is play "survival on Hoth". Seeing how the next challenge will run through the winter months what about doing a "winter" theme? We could do things like Hoth rebel troopers, snowtroopers, any of the vehicles designed for cold weather use, a wampa on ice skates if you want, or basically anything else in the Star Wars universe that relates to ice planets or cold weather!
By darthapathy
EndorJunkie wrote:Been playing a lot of Battlefront with my son lately and his favorite thing to do is play "survival on Hoth". Seeing how the next challenge will run through the winter months what about doing a "winter" theme? We could do things like Hoth rebel troopers, snowtroopers, any of the vehicles designed for cold weather use, a wampa on ice skates if you want, or basically anything else in the Star Wars universe that relates to ice planets or cold weather!

Winter would be a really cool category (pun intended :wink: ) Seriously though, an ice/snow/winter theme would be diverse enough and could cover all Eras of the saga
By Starchaser
I like the "winter" theme (I'm trying to come up with a joke about Winter Celchu, but can't - just did a custom of her) - or rather "cold weather" theme, that has a lot of potential from armor and attire to alien species. But there are a lot of good ideas.
By darthapathy
Starchaser wrote:I like the "winter" theme (I'm trying to come up with a joke about Winter Celchu, but can't - just did a custom of her) - or rather "cold weather" theme, that has a lot of potential from armor and attire to alien species. But there are a lot of good ideas.

How about "Winter is coming......and her she is now" (insert picture of your custom Winter, which is a nice custom by the way) or "Winter is coming.....Look busy"
By Starchaser
darthapathy wrote:
Starchaser wrote:I like the "winter" theme (I'm trying to come up with a joke about Winter Celchu, but can't - just did a custom of her) - or rather "cold weather" theme, that has a lot of potential from armor and attire to alien species. But there are a lot of good ideas.

How about "Winter is coming......and her she is now" (insert picture of your custom Winter, which is a nice custom by the way) or "Winter is coming.....Look busy"

Okay, those are both funny - I wish I'd thought of that in the moment :) Thanks for the compliments too.

Thanks for sharing! They look great. :wink:

The upgrade to the AT-DP is incredible and the pil[…]

Yak's Top Ten Discussion Thread

I may switch to every two weeks for the 2019 round[…]

There are so many New to choose from, but this is[…]

Wow! Another awesome batch of customs! Especiall[…]

Buildings, Bunkers and Bases

Wow! Those turbolaser towers and shield generator[…]

A second Mimban Stormtrooper has been added to my […]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Nice seeing those droid comparison pics. Thanks f[…]