Self Customs
5%
Entertainers
10%
The Last Jedi
24%
Winter/Cold Weather Characters
38%
POTF2 Upgrades (remake a POTF2 figure using newer parts)
No votes
0%
YAK_Chewie wrote:ImperialOfficer - Both vehicles look great, I especially like the assault tank. Any details on how you made it?

The tank is just the cannon from an at ap hot glued to the treads of a corporate alliance tank droid and sprayed white.
By JawaKing
ImperialOfficer wrote:
YAK_Chewie wrote:ImperialOfficer - Both vehicles look great, I especially like the assault tank. Any details on how you made it?

The tank is just the cannon from an at ap hot glued to the treads of a corporate alliance tank droid and sprayed white.

So simple yet so awesome! Nice job, ImperialOfficer!
I like mousedroid's Kenobi, too. Nice use of soft goods. That is pretty sweet.

Imperialofficer, nice work on the vehicles. The tank is almost like a mini-rig and it's a nice take on the X-Wings if the Rebels had outfitted them on Hoth.
By Utinniii
That is one sweet ride!
The soft goods on Ben are also pretty awesome.

(I can't believe nobody noticed all my Frozen references for my submissions.)

First, I have the easiest custom I've ever submitted. I just took a Marvel Lizard head, filled it with clay and stuck it on the body of a figure I happened to find in a Thrift shop last week.

PHissshipp "No this one isn't cold AT ALL" is slowly adjusting to life on this ball of ice.

And to make up for my lame submission, I also created some modular fences (which are AWESOME!). I can make them tall or long. I have pins keeping them together. The pillars are foam I got at Dollarama. One stick make a long and short pillar.

The power thingies are made from baby bottles and straw connectors. They help keep out Yeti by emitting high frequency MUSAK that drives them away if they hang around too long.

I also created the Ice Raptor. This one is female. It doesn't have small spikes on her head.

The body is a How to Train Your Dragon figure. I sculpted the head.

Notice my Snow Bunny is also a Grease Monkey.

Her droid is a repainted ________???
By darthvlad
[quote="Utinniii](I can't believe nobody noticed all my Frozen references for my submissions.)
[/quote]

Caught this time. Guess the Frozen popularity is officially over. My daughter used to love the movie, but quickly hated it with the overkill of Let It Go.
By MCScoobyT
Went big with the 3D printer on this one!
-Two Turrets, one with opening hatch, the other a rotating cannon.
-Shield Generator
-Ion Cannon with rotating cannon sphere.
-Snow Bunker Cliff Entrance with removable roof.
-Tower Tank Mobile Snow Command Center with rotating cannon and rotating air defense quad laser cannons.
IMG_E0382.jpg
IMG_E0399.jpg
IMG_E0404.jpg
IMG_E0401 (1).jpg
MCScoobyT - Holy crap! Talk about going all out! Love all of the things youmade! That back base/bunker is especially outstanding. I even seen an ion cannon. Love the Wampa sneaking back there too, lol.

Utinniii - I have not seen Frozen, I must confess. But I love what you have done with the diorama, and inhabitants. That funky droid with the gold head is cool - and the walls are fantastic. I like how it looks like there is ice/frost on them. How did you go about that?

:wink:
By Utinniii
YAK_Chewie wrote:Utinniii - I have not seen Frozen, I must confess. But I love what you have done with the diorama, and inhabitants. That funky droid with the gold head is cool - and the walls are fantastic. I like how it looks like there is ice/frost on them. How did you go about that?

:wink:

I have no idea where the gold headed droid is from. It was a thrift shop buy. It was just a repaint. The orange droid is a Transformer I think. Probably a Mctoy.

The walls got their frosty look with a drybrush finish. First I used Modelling paste to add some texture to one side. Then I painted, added a couple of washes (Paynes Grey, Black, brown) and finished with dry brushing (gray). The sponge material has a bit of texture.

If you look at the pic with the Yeti, the fence is smoother. I didn't use Modelling paste there. That way I can have some walls that look smoother/newer.
MCScoobyT: Wow!!! That is awesome!!! You really did go big. That shield generator is fantastic! The bunker and the ion cannon are hands down my favorites of the lot!!! You can reuse that bunker template for all kinds of dios now. After seeing all the stuff you 3D printed I feel like there might be another impulse buy in my near future lol! Fantastic work!
Had some free time in the last couple of days, so I finally got around to making a generic shield generator to go with my turret. It was pretty simple to build. It's made from the lids of 3 birdseed containers, 2 pieces of pvc, a few plumbing parts, and some more of the SnowTex. The birds around my house ate pretty good over the last month while I accumulated lids lol.
Attachments
generator1.jpg
generator1.jpg (92.66 KiB) Viewed 1064 times
generator2.jpg
generator2.jpg (91.73 KiB) Viewed 1064 times
generator3.jpg
By Utinniii
PHissshipp was lured by his partner Gauze Malbus to this icy planet with the lure of fortune. Unfortunately, Gauze is pretty unlucky and consistently picks bad schemes. Currently they are hunting a Chromatic Iceachnid for the hard cephalothorax thinking they can sell it to the Elsanna for their masks. Little do they know that hunting the spider on their own is one of their rites of passage and Elsanna would never wear a mask made by another. The duo also don't realize that the shiny shell soon loses it's luster so there won't be an off world market for it either. They are about to discover just how venomous the Iceachnid can be.

Little does PHissshipp realize that his "loving" mate watches over him while he sleeps and contemplates devouring him.

The spider is a childhood squirt-toy I've wanted to customize for decades now. I replaced the Abdomen with an Ant's and added spike/hairs made from a plastic Xmas tree branch.

I saw Baze at Dollarama, understood why Jodo has so many, and couldn't resist.

I have a feeling that Moloch will be more readily […]

Community fodder box...

Fodder box literally just arrived ten minutes ago.[…]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

I actually made a Squib (and have fodder for 3 mo[…]

Yakfinities #70 - Vote Now

I'm really hoping droids win; I've got a couple pr[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

He looks pretty cool! Thanks! He wasn't too dif[…]

In 1984, as their successful Star Wars line was […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Alien Pickpocket: He frequents the spaceport looki[…]