Deleted Canon
4%
First Order Personnel
13%
Rebels Cartoon Characters
39%
By Utinniii
Criminals in the lead!
I found this choice harder to make this time as I was torn between criminals, entertainers and deleted canon. I figured that criminals could also be entertainers, deleted canon, desert wearing Rebels. FO was the only odd man out.
We need to see the P-Siddy update!

Poor Jodo, no 50 Shades of Baze option.
By EndorJunkie
I thought the desert them sounded pretty fun, but I too went with criminals because I have plenty of parts and a bunch of ideas for characters to make!
By huttman
I'm assuming the Rebels character could be in either an animated or realistic style, creators choice? I've been waiting to do this custom for some time now.... ;)
By darthvlad
huttman wrote:I'm assuming the Rebels character could be in either an animated or realistic style, creators choice? I've been waiting to do this custom for some time now.... ;)

I’d say go with whichever you prefer.
By r1g4r3po
animated / realistic Rebels mix works for me as It did a few years back w/ clone wars challenge. Back then, when my eyes were a lot younger, I got inspired by what ever parts I could get, and likely be the same w/ Rebels. I want to get back into customs and do have a few ideas in mind and will have a few free moments come spring break. I would have loved to have seen a Disney release 2 pk of the bluish purple RA droid (off hand forget his name) and imperial disguised chopper to commemorate the finale of Rebels-- they have all the BAD parts. I guess they still could since so far there's been no news of a new Disney carded excl BAD, 2 pk or 4pk or sandcrawler update yet
By Utinniii
Looks like Rebels is the winner.

I went Jodo/Baze crazy a few years ago when dollarama was selling the Stormtrooper/Pilot 2 pack. I have a score of Pilots I didn't really need. However, for this contest, their bodies will be great for making other Rebels figures like Deathtroopers and other characters.

The Rampage wolf that just came out might be a good base for a Lothalwolf.
By r1g4r3po
so it's a safe assumption Rebels won so here is my first entry Grand Admiral Thrawn (AT-AT armor) w/ Gov. Pryce (standard uniform) in background.
thrawn 4.png

Быстро и качественно работают, рекомендуем! ле[…]

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$2.50 is cheap - great price. Which Walmart? Di[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]