4%
First Order Personnel
13%
Rebels Cartoon Characters
39%
By Utinniii
r1g4r3po wrote:and a final shot
thrawn 3a.png

They booth look great. I must confess I was thinking of doing an Armored-up Pryce.

At first I thought this contest didn't have much for me to do (especially after I accidentally deleted BOTH copies of all my SW cartoons) but after watching the first and last season, there are characters, monsters, and vehicles GALORE!

I'm hoping someone tackles the tie dyed TIE.

Here's the first half of my first submission. I gave it a black wash (which the flash removed).

Any guesses as to what the second part will be?
By Utinniii
StooperZero wrote:
Any guesses as to what the second part will be?

a bizarre purple/yellow spotted alien of some sorts riding it througH space???

BINGO(ish)!! It took 3 to tow it, but depending on how hard they are to make, IDK how many I will make.

Nice Ahsoka and Quarrie MDH! I had considered doing Quarrie myself. Yours looks better than what I would have come up with. I may do a nice accessory for Ahsoka though.
By huttman
Here's a sneak peak of who I'm working on. Whew, customizing can be a lot of work. I think I'm going to get myself a drink...but from where...?
Attachments
Jho 001.jpg
By Utinniii
huttman wrote:Here's a sneak peak of who I'm working on. Whew, customizing can be a lot of work. I think I'm going to get myself a drink...but from where...?

He was on my list to do! The vocabulator should be fun to make.
By huttman
Utinniii wrote:He was on my list to do! The vocabulator should be fun to make.

Utinniii...I'm looking forward to how BOTH of ours are going to turn out now! I always enjoyed your customs!

r1g4r3po, That is an awesome Thrawn and Price!
By huttman
mousedroidhoojib wrote:From his home on Shantipole, the diminutive Mon Calamari Quarrie built a prototype B-Wing Starfighter which was test piloted by Hera Syndulla before joining the Rebel fleet.

That is a great look you gave him. Being such a Rocketeer fan, that was one of my favorite episodes....and Ahsoka's white cape, very nice indeed!
By Utinniii
Jodo wrote:Just an FYI, the winners of this contest will have to share 87 Base Malbus figures.

:lol: :P

What? They all transform together to make a base, like Voltron or the Constructobots?

Hutman, you are on! Normally I don't submit something I know that someone else is doing, but it is fun to see different people's interpretations of a figure. I just have to decide if I want to do realistic or animated style.
Last edited by Utinniii on Mon Apr 02, 2018 10:07 am, edited 1 time in total.
Rebels Series - Recent Finds

No place for Resistance figures I could find so I […]

Fun stuff, everyone! Here are my first entries. […]

Seeing your Glocos Nibbles makes me both happy an[…]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't […]

Wow, seeing your Shadow Guard is very inspiring. […]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids […]

Chuckles' Custom Figures

Oh man, that R5 tank droid thing is awesome! So c[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

I hit customizing funks all the time, the older I […]