9%
Deleted Canon
4%
First Order Personnel
13%
Rebels Cartoon Characters
39%
By Utinniii
That looks really cool. I like the poseable legs. The scale is pretty good too.
I see you went with the first version of them. There were different for the season finale.
By Peakob1
Here's another Rebels character
landorebels2.jpg
landorebels2.jpg (89.27 KiB) Viewed 2765 times
Attachments
landorebels3.jpg
landorebels3.jpg (79.24 KiB) Viewed 2765 times
By reverendstrone
Some superb customs in this thread. I am so impressed by how ambitious some are. Here's a relatively modest one of mine: Governor Pryce.

A relatively straight forward head-swap to start with: the body of Deena Shan and head from Plourr Ilo, both from the comic packs. A little modification to her rank badge and sculpted hair added to Plourr's bald noggin, then just a little bit of paint.

I had originally started with the head from Irina Spalko in the Indiana Jones range, figuring that it being a Cate Blanchett likeness, it would be a perfect starting point for a realistic interpretation of an animated character inspired by that actress. Unfortunately, it turns out that head sculpt is pretty darned terrible. It looks nothing like Blanchett and is butt ugly to boot, so I had to ditch it and look for something better. Luckily Plouur's visage is actually a pretty good match for Pryce, and being already bald made it easy to add a wig of Super Sculpey! :D

By Peakob1
Here's two more i have been working on, Hope this is an example of why a lot of the rebels and clone wars characters would make great choices for future TVC choices! What do you think? Make your voice heard!!!
RYDER5.jpg
RYDER5.jpg (81.44 KiB) Viewed 2638 times
RYDER3.jpg
RYDER3.jpg (94.76 KiB) Viewed 2638 times
RYDER2.jpg
RYDER2.jpg (84.81 KiB) Viewed 2638 times
saw3.jpg
saw3.jpg (87.42 KiB) Viewed 2638 times
saw2.jpg
saw1.jpg
By RookieOne
I found the time this week to knock out a few figures for this. Here's the Imperial leadership of Lothal-- Agent Kallus, Governor Pryce, Grand Admiral Thrawn, and Grand Moff Tarkin:

I'll post recipes and more details in my customs thread.
By Utinniii
Here's Old Jho and one of the Snail/turtle things to go with the baby Ithorian and Puffer pigs.

By huttman
Utinniii wrote:Here's Old Jho and one of the Snail/turtle things to go with the baby Ithorian and Puffer pigs.

Utinniii, those are some great customs! Really, you captured some of my favorite fun elements from the show. I'm pulling a 9th inning stretch to get mine in as I've been really busy with an unexpected auto accident (everythings turned out good, though) and wedding plans, etc...well, time to get back to some customizing! No time to lose!
By huttman
Peakob1 wrote:Here's two more i have been working on, Hope this is an example of why a lot of the rebels and clone wars characters would make great choices for future TVC choices! What do you think? Make your voice heard!!!

Absolutely! Superb job!
HasLab Wish list

An Imperial landing pad would be great. :wink:

Very nice work, they all look great. Amazing that[…]

Ewok Love

Great list w/ visuals, though a number of those ha[…]

DarthSinister's Customs

Thanks guys! He was fun to do. Cain, I may do a 1:[…]

Your Hans both look great! Very well done... ...[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Here's a few. I haven't swapped the hands or tried[…]