48%
The Old Republic Era
9%
Desert Gear Characters
9%
Solo: A Star Wars Story
9%
By darthapathy
Valdo Kurr A native of Stessa III, Valdo Kurr grew up on the streets of Stessa Prime Spaceport. Being in trouble with the law most of his adult life, it was no surprise that Kurr formed a Swoop gang; the Dirty Mynocks. Kurr and the Mynocks tear through the streets terrorizing the helpless citizens, often committing petty crimes as a source of income. Recently, Kurr was approached by The Baron. The Baron offered them employment doing what they've been doing for years; causing general mayhem. The Baron then offers protection and security for the citizens; for a price of course
Recipe
Head-TLC Joker Squadron Anson Trask
Body-TAC Anakin Skywalker
Forearms-TVC Quinlan Vos
Vest-TSC Rebel Fleet Trooper
Attachments
178.JPG
178.JPG (64.82 KiB) Viewed 1260 times
By ImperialOfficer
My first two entries:

Nakg San
Nagk san is the Kel Dor leader of the Black Star gang on Christophsis. While he would prefer to remain neutral, he frequently deals with various rebel cells, usually selling them weapons.

Recipe:
Torso/head: unknown
Arms: TBS Cassian
Legs/skirt: Evolutions Jedi Starkiller
Hands: TCW Cold Weather Plo Koon

Notra Gon
One of Nakg San's most loyal followers, Notra Gon uses his mechanical legs to escape tight situations as well as to intimidate his Foes

Recipe:
Torso/arms: TBS Ponda Baba
Hands: TBS Tusken Raider
Hips/upper legs: K2S0
Lower legs: TBS Mosep Binneed
Head: unknown
By darthapathy
ImperialOfficer wrote:My first two entries:

Nakg San
Nagk san is the Kel Dor leader of the Black Star gang on Christophsis. While he would prefer to remain neutral, he frequently deals with various rebel cells, usually selling them weapons.

Recipe:
Torso/head: unknown
Arms: TBS Cassian
Legs/skirt: Evolutions Jedi Starkiller
Hands: TCW Cold Weather Plo Koon

Notra Gon
One of Nakg San's most loyal followers, Notra Gon uses his mechanical legs to escape tight situations as well as to intimidate his Foes

Recipe:
Torso/arms: TBS Ponda Baba
Hands: TBS Tusken Raider
Hips/upper legs: K2S0
Lower legs: TBS Mosep Binneed
Head: unknown

Nice pair of customs. If you were wondering, the head on Notra Gon is from a TVC Rebel Fleet Trooper
By ImperialOfficer
Tonight's Entry:

Ulysses Gartrok
Not much is known about Ulysses, other than the fact that he joined Black Star after their rival gang, Silver Moon, killed his family.

Recipe:
Head: TFA Unkar Thug
Body: Unknown
Lower legs/feet: TBS CAssian
Upper legs: TVC Endor Rebel Commando
Skirt: TCW Cold Weather Obi Wan
Hands: Random 5POA figure

Also added a cape to Nagk San.

Also, if anyone has any spare Galactic Battle Game dice that they could send me I need quite a few...
By darthapathy
Jodo wrote:The first of many criminals (hopefully). I think it might make a good Jabba rail canon guy, eventually.

36573943_1752350914801838_6689480828457582592_n.jpg

36561614_1752350961468500_1339589416175271936_n.jpg

Nice custom. He looks like one bad dude and would fit perfectly in Jabba's palace or on the sailbarge. Can we get a recipe please and thank you?
By YAK_Chewie
ImperialOfficer wrote:Tonight's Entry:

Ulysses Gartrok
Not much is known about Ulysses, other than the fact that he joined Black Star after their rival gang, Silver Moon, killed his family.

Recipe:
Head: TFA Unkar Thug
Body: Unknown
Lower legs/feet: TBS CAssian
Upper legs: TVC Endor Rebel Commando
Skirt: TCW Cold Weather Obi Wan
Hands: Random 5POA figure

Also added a cape to Nagk San.

Also, if anyone has any spare Galactic Battle Game dice that they could send me I need quite a few...

That looks good, I think the body is from a Legacy Ugnaught?

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/TGuide2004 ... es/43.html

:wink:
By YAK_Chewie
darthapathy wrote:Valdo Kurr A native of Stessa III, Valdo Kurr grew up on the streets of Stessa Prime Spaceport. Being in trouble with the law most of his adult life, it was no surprise that Kurr formed a Swoop gang; the Dirty Mynocks. Kurr and the Mynocks tear through the streets terrorizing the helpless citizens, often committing petty crimes as a source of income. Recently, Kurr was approached by The Baron. The Baron offered them employment doing what they've been doing for years; causing general mayhem. The Baron then offers protection and security for the citizens; for a price of course
Recipe
Head-TLC Joker Squadron Anson Trask
Body-TAC Anakin Skywalker
Forearms-TVC Quinlan Vos
Vest-TSC Rebel Fleet Trooper

I like that a lot! Totally looks like some sort of EU swoop gang member.

Jodo wrote:The first of many criminals (hopefully). I think it might make a good Jabba rail canon guy, eventually.

Body from a Tol Skorr figure, right? Works out great for a Jabba henchman.

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/TGuide2004 ... r/lf31.jpg

:wink:
By Jodo
YAK_Chewie]

[quote="Jodo wrote:
The first of many criminals (hopefully). I think it might make a good Jabba rail canon guy, eventually.

Body from a Tol Skorr figure, right? Works out great for a Jabba henchman.

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/TGuide2004 ... r/lf31.jpg

:wink:[/quote]

Yep, sure is! The kama comes from Mandalore the Ultimate, and the head belongs to Koffi Avana.
By darthapathy
Jodo Thanks for the recipe. I'll be on the lookout for the Tol Skor body and the Koffi head.

Yak_Chewie I know what you mean about an EU swoop gang member. After thinking about I realized he reminds me of Wrenga "Jix" Jixton, the Imperial spy in Jabba's palace. He was in Shadows of the Empire comic mini-series
By UKHistory
Love all the custom challenges. That said I maybe am most excited for this one. In honor Solo, the most fun I have had at a movie since 1983, my criminals will be from the Han Solo novels by Brian Daley.
By darthapathy
Xam's Gang-group #1 Nat Xam has several individuals working for him. Some of them were previous employees of Vorga the Hutt like he was. Others were residents of Stessa III that he "hired". For one reason or another, they are loyal to him.
Attachments
019 (2).JPG
019 (2).JPG (75.27 KiB) Viewed 1107 times
By darthapathy
Officer Kregsen and Security Team Officer Jor Kregsen is a Port Control Officer of Stessa Prime Spaceport. He was a bad man even before he began working for The Baron. He is something of a bully, often intimidating the freighter pilots that dock in the spaceport. He also "encourages" bribery. The Baron has him gain information from the pilots such as cargo manifests and shipping routes. He will also seize cargo and impound ships that eventually end up in The Baron's possession. His security team is hand picked by him and just as bad as he is.

Recipe
Kregsen (middle)
Body-Mosep Bineed
Arms-Jeremoch Colton
Head/hands-random fodder

Security Guards
Head-Left;TBS Starkiller/Right; TLC Rohlan Dyre
Body-TAC Concept Rebel Trooper
Armor-TBS Starkiller
Attachments
025.JPG
025.JPG (76.2 KiB) Viewed 1106 times