Concept Series
31%
First Order Vs. The Resistance
No votes
0%
Pre-Disney Expanded Universe
8%
By r1g4r3po
don't know if done before, but what about "classic" or "old-school" EU...like "Splinter of the Mind's Eye" or the Brian Daley Han Solo trilogy. "Heir to the Empire" trilogy also be cool, but initially I was thinking to older EU. To be honest. 15 +/- years ago I've done a dozen or more SOTME figs, but given that SOLO: A Star Wars Story did visit Mimban and there were glimpses of The Coway tribe members, SOTME was first on my mind
By Utinniii
All of the above are good choices.
Something I'm not sure ever suggested before would be hommages.
Here we would make a custom figure using the recipe from a previous Yakfinities or something one of us has made.
So if someone wanted to make a character from a photo novel or previous contest they could.
I can easily think of half a dozen customs like a cloaked Jawa (Teebo body), crocohorse, Teebo head custom, Elliot and 1/4 of anything mosedroidhoojib has made.
By johnmorog
Jodo wrote:
johnmorog wrote:Why not droids?

Oh yeah, I'd be down for droids!
@Jodo,

Droids would be perhaps a little more difficult than a general action figure since you'd probably have to do more scratch-building, but I think it could be a really interesting opportunity to try and use some different materials and greeblies/bits to make a custom droid. Plus... Who doesn't love droids??
Galgo Helder (Custom Figure)

Fantastic! Great use of materials and paints! I[…]

Well, sounds like a lot of work, but it\s worth it[…]

1. General Leia Organa 2. Grumgarr 3. Bezine Natal[…]

I wonder if the RO line will get a boost with the […]

i kept checking eBay

Battle of Crait 4-pk

This set wasn't appealing to me. Glad they are mak[…]

Can't wait to get my hands on Rio...

Recent Acquisitions

Am I the only one still filling gaps in my collect[…]