First Order Vs. The Resistance
No votes
0%
Pre-Disney Expanded Universe
8%
By darthvlad
Droids Repaints.JPG

Group shot #2: Non-Canon Droids: My Creations/Repaints

Top Row (L-R): LL-3PO, FE-3PO, Repaint Silver-3PO, Repaint Black-3PO, Repaint Red-3PO
2nd Row (L-R): RA-74A, RA-74B, V0T-RA-71, Repaint RA with White Visor, Repaint RA with Silver Visor
1st Row (L-R): Repaint Black-LOM, Repaint Sil-LOM, RA-52EGL,Repaint CZ-Silver, Repaint CZ-Gold
Floor (L-R): Z31P-LT2, 8-LOM-D, 0-RA-7O, 2X-3KPR, MH-J0K3R, D1S-K0
By Utinniii
These droids fight for the amusement of sentients.

Round 1
CR-4B VS Probe

CR-4B is a Korean Model.
Probe is a repainted Gundam
REF-1 is an Ironman body with a GI-Joe head
Background droids are repaints. R-Unit heads are cast.

Round 2
War Bantha VS Battle Drek

The War Bantha is owned by a tribe of Jawas. Each victory, it is modified with any useful parts from the defeated droid.
Treads: Gundam
Head: GI-Joe scorpion body
The rest are random fodder parts.
It is pretty articulated and the blades retract.

A not-so-swift Rodian thought he could create a pair of entirely robotic "nek" and get it past the Battle Nek Pit Fighting Club. However, the cyborg animals quickly realized they were fake. Now, the Battle Dreks fight only other robots.

REF-2 is a BAD head I had no body for and a surplus Ironman body. (Although, I really wanted to make a REF droid using a silver screaming Mace Windu head but I didn't have one.)
By Utinniii
Merry Sithmas!

Sith Probe droid

It is a Korean toy top painted. I added the metal poles in the bottom and the cords are guitar string.
By Utinniii
Because Droid day only comes twice a year!

BB-GR8: Repainted BB-8 in R2-D2 colors
QT-Pi: Repainted Keychain with fake eyelashes. She is the mother of BB-8. I wish I had watched the source material before making her. I mistakenly remembered her being bigger than BB-8.
By Evilivo
Hey, so much incredible stuff here, I still have to catch up a lot! Is this YAKfinities chalenge over or can I squeeze an entry?
By Evilivo
Well, over or not, I'll drop an entry :) Here is a repainted Clone Wars C-3PO along with and R2-D2. Just used a better gold paint and then some grime wash on 3-PO and repainted R2 dome and weathered him. I know that in Clone Wars Threepio did't have the silver leg, just liked him better this way ;)

And a before pic:

By darthvlad
Evilivo wrote:Hey, so much incredible stuff here, I still have to catch up a lot! Is this YAKfinities chalenge over or can I squeeze an entry?

There's still time (until the end of the year) to get more in if you want.

I really love your CW version of the droids. They look much nicer.

Cool entries on the BB droids, Utinnii. A nice take on the BB droids. From which source is QT-Pi? I've never seen her before.
By Utinniii
darthvlad wrote:Cool entries on the BB droids, Utinnii. A nice take on the BB droids. From which source is QT-Pi? I've never seen her before.

I concur that the CW repaints vastly improve the figures.

QT-Pi isn't really part of DiznEU. Here is the source.

I hope to submit two more BB units, one is a L1L series and the other I'm still customizing the head.

Meanwhile, a 4 way cage match is going on.

LAN-K3 has a FX-7 body, Robotech? head and Jurassic World Sub base with added foamboard for height. The arm is from a GI-JOE scorpion, with Korean gun, wire and the face of a Reaction Worst figure (X something).

Black is part of a Korean model.

Blade is a Beyblade? with a cast Jawa Droid Factory arm.

Drek is a McToy with a Korean Model head.
By Evilivo
These fighting droids are a lot of fun, Utinniii :) There's a lot going on there!
One more from me before the deadline, this time not just a repaint. By far it looks like an Imperial Assassin Droid of a kind. I like the glossy black on him, but the detail is not that visible. Probably will add more parts and change the colour later, will see :)

By darthapathy
Evilivo wrote:These fighting droids are a lot of fun, Utinniii :) There's a lot going on there!
One more from me before the deadline, this time not just a repaint. By far it looks like an Imperial Assassin Droid of a kind. I like the glossy black on him, but the detail is not that visible. Probably will add more parts and change the colour later, will see :)

Fantastic looking droid. Do you have a recipe for "him"?
By Utinniii
That is an awesome looking droid. I'm working on something similar but I wanted to repaint it as soon as I saw yours.
I'm hoping to finish at least one more a day until the contest ends.
Here is today's.

The fighting CR-4B-E
Legs are a McToy,
Claw???
Head is from a Jurassic World Sub.
By I-am-Boba-Fett
Here's a new custom GENERATOR DROID resin cast figure I've created. This custom made figure is 1:18 scale for use with other 3.75" figures. This custom cast figure features a removable rotating cast head and this figure's resin cast body is compatible with most other robot heads.

Yakfinities #73 - Idea Phase

Nice ideas everyone. Will open up voting later to[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

It's been a long time since I updated this thread.[…]

Wow, that's awesome. Creative and very well done[…]

Picked up TVC Han in Stormtrooper gear for 50% off[…]

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Recent Acquisitions

Picked up the POTF2 4-LOM figure loose for $1 - go[…]

This is really accomplishment. I love the Haunted […]

Faddera Rabar p62 / Index p1

As a member of Enfys Nest's Cloud-Riders, the Dypl[…]