Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

What should the theme be for Yakfinities #71?

Medics
5%
Scoundrels
No votes
0%
Entertainers
14%
Knights of Ren
5%
Undercover Jedi
5%
Swoop Gang Members
18%
Desert Gear Characters
23%
Concept / What If Series
32%
By Starchaser
I didn't particularly buy the Vice Admiral of the Resistance being dressing in a formal gown. I saw an image of Amilyn Holdo when I googled "Vice Admiral Holdo concept art" that had a more Padme-esque look and fit the military context better. I'm not sure if its a genuine concept or a "what-if" but since our category is both I think it works:

By EndorJunkie
Finished this up this afternoon! It is the 1313 concept version of Boba Fett. The base figure is a MU Steve Rogers. The helmet, knee, & shoulder pads are all casts I made. Belt is from a Jango Fett figure. Knife sheath on right leg is part of the other holster from the Jango belt (which I now realize I forgot to put a knife in). Everything else is fabric and/or sculpted with Aves. Hope you enjoy!
Attachments
1313.jpg
1313.jpg (73.43 KiB) Viewed 4536 times
BF1.jpg
BF1.jpg (61.27 KiB) Viewed 4536 times
BF2.jpg
BF2.jpg (63.61 KiB) Viewed 4536 times
BF3.jpg
BF3.jpg (58.14 KiB) Viewed 4536 times
By johnmorog
What if.... There was a blue Rodian? Maybe a stretch lol but figured I'd add this new custom to our concept series here.
I've named him Lox Padarco. More pics can be found in my personal thread!
By RookieOne
The cancelled 1313 video game would have explored the seedy underbelly of Coruscant. Multiple pieces of concept art for the game featured the same vignette of a Chagrian and two bald humans huddled around a fire built in an astromech shell. I wanted to capture the spirit of this scene but add a little variety, so I replaced one of the humans with a Gran in a leather jacket that was also repeated in several pieces of art.

It doesn't really show up in the picture, but the artoo has a flickering led in it to light up the fire. I'll post individual shots and recipes in my customs thread.
By Starchaser
Really amazing work so far.

johnmorog - that Gungi concept is great! I like that you used a piece of real wood for the hilt.

mousedroidhoojib - I am really liking these "reversed" concepts. Your execution on these designs is most excellent! The 3D printed droid is amazing.

I also really like the R2 burn bin :)

Excellent haul! I’ve never seen Disney Stores or […]

I have seen several reimagined TFA/TLJ Stormtroope[…]

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

Great round of excellent looking customs everyone […]

SDCC 2019

As usual, unfulfilled hopes and desires to see new[…]

This contest is off to a great start. Some amazing[…]

Hasbro Pulse teasing?

Hmmm... I know they have a page dedicating their p[…]

Community fodder box...

Thank you Utinniii, Super excited this has starte[…]