First Order Forces
4%
Kit Bashed Vehicles
9%
Imperial Scavengers
4%
Luke Skywalker's Jedi Academy
22%
Thanks muchly, Starchaser. Fingers crossed that we see characters from more obscure desert locales than just the ones seen in the films.

Following a visitation from the Force ghost of Qui-Gon Jinn, Yoda travels to the Wellspring Of Life to further learn the secrets of The Living Force. On the barren surface, Yoda encounters Force Priestess Serenity who alongside Joy, Anger, Confusion, and Sadness challenge the Jedi Master with a series of trials.

Reference, recipe and turnaround animation can be found in my customs thread.
By ericpabon
This is my first post, and I'm excited to be here! I love seeing the awesome customs here on the forum.

I just completed a batch of customs and would like to submit them for the "Desert Dwellers" Yakfinities.

The first is my take on the "Mythos" Obi Wan - wandering the unforgiving deserts of Tatooine.
Attachments
008.jpg
"Mythos" Obi Wan
007.jpg
"Mythos" Obi Wan
By ericpabon
Old Man Boba Fett: After escaping the bowels of the Sarlacc, Boba Fett healed and trained in the unforgiving Tatooine deserts. Cobbling together found armor and equipment, he returned to the site to slay the beast and recover his most prized possession - his helmet. He spent the rest of his days hunting bounties across the galaxy...
Attachments
005.jpg
Old Man Boba Fett
By ericpabon
B’omarr Monk Enforcer: After regaining control of their Tatooine monastery after the death of Jabba the Hutt, one Monk was chosen to lead a defense team against any future invaders.
Attachments
009.jpg
B'omarr Monk Enforcer
By johnmorog
Wow that hermi odle is really impressive. I've been wanting to make a Mythos Obi-wan for some time, and I have the figure with the cutoff sleeves on his robe, but I haven't gotten any further than that lol. It's a lot of stuff going on on his backpack, and you pulled it off really nicely. Glad to have you here, I like what I see so far!
By YAK_Chewie
ericpabon, these are spectacular.

Kenobi - Very nice take on him, this makes me want to make a new 3.75" custom version

Fett - Totally amazing take on him later on in life.. the details are fantastic... love the hanging beard! This looks like it could be an official Sideshow product. Just, wow.

B’omarr Monk Enforcer - Are you freaking kidding me??? I love this! It's so cool and original.

Hermie Odle - Ha ha, very well done.

Skrith - That's really cool. Something looks familiar to me, I'm not sure where but I think I've seen that head before. Can you share some more details on the parts list?

Overall, great stuff - really enjoyed these fresh customs and the cloth goods really turned out to look excellent.

:wink:
By ericpabon
Thank you for the kind words!

The base figure for Skrith is a vinyl overseas figure from Bandai. I believe the character was from the original Ultraman series. They make a ton of these, and they are GREAT alien fodder!
By darthapathy
Man, these are some fantastic entries so far. Here are my first two (of hopefully many) entries for this round.

First up
Monoc Monoc is an Abyssin hailing from the arid world of Byss. Like many of his species, he ended up off world thanks to slavers. He was sold into slavery as a pit fighter. Many of his opponents were unfamiliar with his species ability to regenerate and paid with their lives. After winning his freedom he drifted around the Outer Rim until he ended up on the desert world of Soccoro. With not much in the way of skills, he found employment doing the one thing he knew well; fighting. Monoc is now an enforcer for the local crime lord, Abdi-Badawzi.

Recipe
Head-Myo (POTC)
Torso-Zuckuss (TLC)
Arms/Legs- Emperor Palpatin (TAC Evolutions)
Attachments
230.JPG
Add description
230.JPG (59.43 KiB) Viewed 2788 times
By darthapathy
The Calrissian Family The Calrissians have lived on Soccoro for many generations. Jordo Calrissian is a merchant selling goods to the inhabitants of Soco-Jarel Spaceport. Being a practical man, he always wears a black duster over his clothes so the black sand is less noticeable. His youngest son, Taryn is a member of the Spaceport Security Patrol. His oldest son has since left Soccoro and is wandering the galaxy. Last he had heard his son was administrator of some gas colony or something like that.

These two are purely fan fiction but based off information on Lando Calrissian on Wookiepedia. Soccoro was first introduced in the Star Wars RPG from West End Games. Somewhere along the way they decided that Lando was born on Soccoro and had family there. It has since been made canon.

Recipe-Jordo (left)
Head-Willrow Hood (TLC)
Body-Roth Del Masona (TLC)
Duster-General Hux (TLJ)

Taryn (right)
Body-Cloud Car Pilot (TVC)
Head-Finn (not sure which one)
Attachments
225.JPG
Add description
225.JPG (59.88 KiB) Viewed 2788 times
SDCC 2019