Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

What should the theme be for Yakfinities #73?

Politicians
4%
Retro Style
No votes
0%
Ancient Jedi
4%
Entertainers
16%
Self Customs
20%
Dark Side Users
16%
Unknown Regions
40%
By Utinniii
I didn't vote Entertainers since the champion for it will be too busy in the summer. We can revisit it for the Apri-June contest (as Jan will probably be E9 related and Sept-Oct is perfect for a holiday themed contest.)
Selfie can most likely be shoehorned in as anything, even as a background character for whatever backstory (informant, courier, lackey...) is created for the "themed" character.
By darthvlad
Don't worry about me. If Entertainers gets voted in, i'll make the time to get at least one done. I think I'll have a little time at the end of July/early August when we ship our kids off for a week or so to the grandparents.
By Jodo
Good luck DarthVlad. I have been in such a hobby slump lately, that nothing seems to draw me out of it....

I voted for selfie customs! If it gets voted in, I honestly am hopeful it will light a fire under my butt for a wider range of figures and stuff for "my character" to interact with. A custom Correlian vessel sound cool...
By ImperialOfficer
I really hope self customs doesn't win, since there aren't many figures that look like me, and I have looked at a lot of figures. It also seems like a boring challenge since it is so specific, and everyone can really only make one custom.
By Jodo
I have several figures that require shared parts. There’s no reason why people can’t make several different figures that share the same head, or use different heads for different looks.
By Starchaser
So this is a hard one: My personal favorite would be ancient Jedi (but I've already built Odan-Urr), but as no one has voted for it, it seems an unlikely contender. I've already weighed in on the "selfie" idea - I like it and would support it, but have already built "me" and won't do another. Unknown regions give the opportunity to do some unique species (or a lot of Chiss) - which is always fun (because it easily could include original species), but I think the "entertainers" deserve some love. So...am I overthinking it? Yes.
Community fodder box...

If it's not too late, I'd like the poncho Jyn and […]

I like it, but Palpatine looks really animated....[…]

I made the Knight's alcove. Like the COD, this wa[…]

Continuing the idea of "what if The Clone War[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions

Ruthless pirates hailing from the Unknown Regions,[…]

TLJ Purchases and Finds

I actually like the TLJ A-Wing better than the OT […]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

$7.99 A-Wings is so crazy. I'm surprised they are[…]

have plenty of the new EE a wings exclusives. a[…]