Moderators: YAK_Chewie, Yakface.com Staff

What should the theme be for Yakfinities #73?

Politicians
4%
Retro Style
No votes
0%
Ancient Jedi
4%
Entertainers
16%
Self Customs
20%
Dark Side Users
16%
Unknown Regions
40%
Chiss Expansionary Defense Force Officer The Chiss Expansionary Defense Force or CEDF as it is commonly known to non-Chiss is the military branch of the Chiss Ascendancy. Officers are stripped of their family name and privileges. This way they can serve their people without prejudice and deference. They are easily recognized by their black uniforms.

Recipe
Head-Clone Trooper (not sure which. Got it out of fodder box)
Body- Cloud Car Pilot (TVC)
Attachments
015 (2).JPG
Add description
015 (2).JPG (64.21 KiB) Viewed 3703 times
After the Battle of Endor, Hera Syndulla urged General Leia Organa to send an expeditionary squad to the Unknown Regions in an effort to recover Ezra Bridger. The group of a dozen rebels was led by Lt. Tigh, aboard a decommissioned corvette. The ship transmitted contact with what appeared to be an Imperial cruiser, and was never heard from again.

darth_sidious wrote:After the Battle of Endor, Hera Syndulla urged General Leia Organa to send an expeditionary squad to the Unknown Regions in an effort to recover Ezra Bridger. The group of a dozen rebels was led by Lt. Tigh, aboard a decommissioned corvette. The ship transmitted contact with what appeared to be an Imperial cruiser, and was never heard from again.

Whoa! Awesome backstory! Love it!!
Hailing from Lehon in the Unknown Regions, the Rakata were an ancient humanoid species who, thanks to their long term use of the Dark Side of the Force, corrupted their society and led them to create the Infinite Empire more than 25,000 years before a comparable Dark Side led Empire enslaved the galaxy.

Reference, recipe and turnaround animation can be found in my customs thread.
By Utinniii
Ligulatechans are relatives to Affytechans with the primary difference being that Ligulatechans are not bipedal but instead use dozens of petals and tendrils to ambulate around. They are mostly peaceful and arguably sentient. While they can be intelligent, most only concern themselves with their environment. They don’t care about the science behind a sunrise or the water cycle, only that those things affect their growth.

They are brightly colored but their fragrances are not palatable to the human nostril.

They were all made with sundry fake plant parts. I painted them based off of descriptions of Affytechans in the book Children of the Jedi as well as Googling tropical plants. The novel didn’t state that Affytechans were bipedal (bi-petal?) although Wookiepedia states they are.
By YAK_Chewie
Here's my entries...

Actaeon Quintus - Bounty Hunter who attempted to track Rykrof Enloe into the Unknown Regions...

head - 5poa Death Trooper
arms - TVC Mimban Stormtrooper
rest - TBS Jabba's Skiff Guard

Necrotars - Demon-esque beings who inhabit the desert world of Natuu... believed to possess potent dark side powers.

head - TVC Zam Wesell
rest - Hiya Toys Alien

And for a little fun, a photo-novel type image of the pair...

:wink:
By Utinniii
I concur.

There have been some awesome entries so far.

During the era of the Old Republic, some Sith decided to escape to the unknown regions.
They landed on the mostly Aquatic planet of Sirphinberd.

The planet already had several intelligent species which made great slaves.
The natives has never been exposed to the Force before, especially the Dark side.
However, they quickly discovered that they had an aptitude for it. They learned in secret until they knew all the secrets of the word of the Sith.

Then they ate their masters.

Here is a Sirphin wearing the traditional garb of the Sith that landed there controlling one of the many Force creatures that were created to serve.

Head is an upside down Davy Jones. Body is from a Maul keychain figure.
Fish is a repainted toy. I made the scales shiny and more fishy.
Darth Apathy Nearly five millennia before the Battle of Yavin, the Galactic Republic defeated the Sith Empire during the Great Hyperspace War. The Sith fled to the Unknown Regions. Darth Apathy was one of the Sith lords to do so. He and his army of War Droids came upon the planet Ratava. Once on-world, he quickly and ruthlessly subjugated the inhabitants. He forced them into a life of slavery and made them revere him as a deity. He had them build him a grand fortress and erect monuments in his image. His lust for power grew and he began seeking out other worlds to conquer in the sector. Through technology and Sith alchemy, Darth Apathy ruled Ratava and three surrounding systems for three-hundred years. He was defeated by a revolt of the inhabitants with the aid of Republic forces and two Jedi. Unknown to many, while his physical form was destroyed, his essence still resides on Ratava.
Attachments
Darth Apathy.JPG
Add description
Darth Apathy.JPG (62.58 KiB) Viewed 3342 times
After leaving the Chiss homeworld in the Unknown Regions with her lover, bounty hunter Vandalor, Sev'rance Tann was drawn into the Clone Wars, becoming a Dark Acolyte to Count Dooku and a General in the Separtist cause. Unfortunately, her service was short lived, bested in battle by Jedi Master Echuu Shen-Jon.

Reference, recipe and turnaround animation can be found in my customs thread.

You guys are the best - thank you for the comments[…]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

You my friend are a customizing machine. I don't […]

Wow, seeing your Shadow Guard is very inspiring. […]

I can always a fan of your customs. These droids […]

Chuckles' Custom Figures

Oh man, that R5 tank droid thing is awesome! So c[…]

ImperialOfficer's customs

I hit customizing funks all the time, the older I […]

Nice diorama, always a fan of those. We used to se[…]

DarthSinister's Customs

That Darth Vernula is fantastic. Very, very well […]