Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Rune Haako
The trash looks like presents. :lol:
By YAK_Den
WOW! Yet another awesome GG statue. I just love the animated look they have going too. That looks awesome!
By CloneTrooperJR
I'm thinking about this - But I'm not sure I want this. This luke seems a little... weird in my taste. I might hold out for a Stormtrooper modified with Luke... You know they'll do it. Hasbro done it, Koto did it, (Did Sideshot? I forget about their prem lines) - GG will do it for an exclusive one day :D
By Niktom
Rune Haako wrote:The trash looks like presents. :lol:

I thought the exact same thing! :lol:

I preordered it right before posting... do it Theo... jump on the animated band wagon... you must do it!
By saddestwookiee
I don't tend to buy these for myself, as I usually don't have the money. However, we have a local Diamond Comic distributor, and my sister's boyfriend works there, so I have a couple different ones. I usually end up "behind the times" with them, because they only do a damage sale (they sell all products in damaged boxes, usually allowing their employees to fill a box for about 30 buck). This year, we decided to do out Christmas presents early, and I had one waiting for me, this year (among a lot of things, including a couple Kotobukiya kits and many figures). The animated Darth Vader! I love it! He joins the ranks of my General Greivous and Asajj Ventress!
By Niktom
Santa sent a couple of gifts a little early today by way of the fine folks at the USPS.

Han and Chewie arrived! I'm glad the dates got pushed together so they could arrive at the same time. Would have been a shame to have one without the other.

They look great! Very impressed. Separate or together I'm very pleased. Good sculpt, good size and awesome poses.
By YAK_Den
WOW! Amazing! They do look splendid!
By CloneTrooperJR
Wow! Now you can celebrate life day with them :wink:. Chewie looks spendid, Han? Well, he still has that jerky look, but on his solo picture, it looks like his head is falling off :lol:
By Niktom
Hot Dog!!!! Just got an email saying this bad boy will ship in a couple of days!

Description: Star Wars Luke Skywalker with Dianoga Animated Maquette Exclusive

I had forgotten all about ordering it. :oops:

Can't wait for it to come in, will post pics as soon as I get it opened.
By Niktom
And... here he is.

I'm not at all disappointed in this one. Great coloring, awesome pose, really nice solid piece. Displays very well. The pics don't do it justice.

Here is an updated shot of my GG case. Got the Emperor on preorder... can't wait to see what else is in store for this line in 08!

By SpecialOpsUnit
Beautiful collection Niktom. You just collect the maquettes?

Very nicely displayed nonetheless. :)
By Niktom
SpecialOpsUnit wrote:Beautiful collection Niktom. You just collect the maquettes?

Very nicely displayed nonetheless. :)

Thanks, yea... and it's just the Classic Trilogy too. I was only going to get the Fett then the Vader spoke to me. After that, well the picture speaks volumes.

I've also got the Han/Greedo bookends (one of my all time favs.) and of course the MASSIVE Darth Vader Chrome Edition Statue.
By SpecialOpsUnit
I'm sure Niktom is happy about the Obi-Wan. :)

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Blip is especially cool. I'll have to keep an eye[…]

Customs by Darth Cain

They look great. One can never have enough Mandos[…]

CorSec Emigration Officers stationed at Coronet […]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Guards and their mini's

Community fodder box...

I don't have anything to contribute, but if it is[…]

Custom by nighthawk

I had an extra Jaina so I made this. https://i.i[…]

Awesome, I certainly will enjoy that FO Stormtroop[…]