My recent acquisitions from the past few months

-Obi-Wan Kenobi ANH bust
-Royal Guard bust
-Chewbacca bust
-Emperor Palpatine bust

:)
By SpecialOpsUnit
Princess Leia #4567/6000

Didn't realize how small she was going to be. The likeness is spot on though.
By Niktom
I got this little guy in a couple of days ago.

By SpecialOpsUnit
Obi-Wan Kenobi in Clone Armor #1658/5000

Its amazing! The face sculpt is almost spot on. The only problem I really have is of the lack of detail on the lightsaber hilt. Other than that the bust is nearly perfect. Kudos to GentleGiant.

For my last GG item for a long time(money problems) I'm glad its this.
By YAK_Jayson
Mine is due too arrive by this weekend. Hopefully I can snap some high-res pics and post them as well.
By saddestwookiee
This isn't something I would normally seek out, but, since my brother-in-law works for Diamond, he brings me home some interesting pieces. Today he brought me the Star Wars Kustomz TIE Fighter. I think it's pretty awesome, but, like I said before; not something I would go out and purchase myself. He also brought me a Kotobukiya Boba Fett (from the Bounty Hunter Collection with the build-a-Vader). All because the boxes are damaged! Heh!
By terman123
Pre-ordered the Trash compactor Book ends, and Hoth Leia Bust thru BBTS today.
By SITHSPAWN
Captain Rex Mini Bust, #83. It's snowing/freezing rain here and the UPS guy left it on the sidewalk outside my front door. Which is probably a good thing. He usually just opens the door and puts it inside the house. Today I let my German Shepard in becuase of the weather and he wouldn't have liked him opening the door. I'm just glad he put it in a plastic bag and tied a knot in it.

I also received the GG SW EntertainmentEarth.com Exclusvie Boba Fett with Han Solo in Carbonite Animated Maquette.
By Incom
Haven't bought a GG statue in quite a while, but Leia was still on my wish list. Managed to make a very sweet deal with a fellow Dutch collector at ST.com. She's a beauty! Enjoy the pics, guys!

By YAK_Jayson
Nice pics! I'd really like to add this to my collection some day - it's just gorgeous.
By vader.2001
I recently got a AOTC Red Clone Capt, AOTC Blue Clone LT., Count Dooku Maquette, Anakin Maquette, Capt Rex Maquette, and to complete my 5 Commanders I now have Neyo. I also have all of the Commandos.
Galgo Helder (Custom Figure)

Fantastic! Great use of materials and paints! I[…]

Well, sounds like a lot of work, but it\s worth it[…]

1. General Leia Organa 2. Grumgarr 3. Bezine Natal[…]

I wonder if the RO line will get a boost with the […]

i kept checking eBay

Battle of Crait 4-pk

This set wasn't appealing to me. Glad they are mak[…]

Can't wait to get my hands on Rio...

Recent Acquisitions

Am I the only one still filling gaps in my collect[…]