Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By Minnesota Dan
I have a dewback and Tauntaun, and am thinking about getting the rancor. What have people been finding for prices on that? Starwars shop is 298.00, and I won't pick one up at that price.

I like the beasts, and hope they do a bantha and a wampa at some point. I like the other statues as well, but space and money have kept me from getting those.
By YAK_Jayson
The statue line from GG is a bit too rich for my blood. What I'd like to see from that line though is more action poses.

Example: The Rancor.

He's just there dripping snot, being taken for a walk (or out to poop) by the Rancor Keeper. Why not and a little life to him by having him taking out a Gammorean Guard? Biting his head off, or at least picking him up like he's going in for the kill. Or have an Oola version where she could be standing there with a look of horror on her face as the Rancor moves in to have a little snack.

Just my 2¢
By Minnesota Dan
I agree, the Rancor and Wampa would be well served being in action shots. The dewback, Tauntaun, and Bantha are fine in static/relaxed poses. I don't really need another tubby shirtless Malikali in my collection, but the rancor looks soooo gooood. Just not 300.00 good.
By Clavius
If you've got a birthday coming up or some other kind of gift-giving event, dropping hints to friends and family is a good way to get what you want.

That's how I landed my GG Vader statue and I just love that thing. Got it from my folks for my B-day, after bombarding them with some not-so-subtle hints. (Like emailing them the link to order one)
By YAK_Jayson
SOLD OUT!

Shopstarwars.com has the COLOR version Republic Commando Bronze Maquette up for sale. $299.99 limited to 500 worldwide. :shock:
By Minnesota Dan
That is a pretty good price- anyone have any feedback to post about razorsedge? I haven't used them before-
By mastercasello
Minnesota Dan wrote:That is a pretty good price- anyone have any feedback to post about razorsedge? I haven't used them before-

i have, and the guy who runs it (Micheal Richards) is very nice and easy to deal with. He sends very prompt emails when you have questions or will accept calls. They are based out of new york and I have had no problems with them. I have bought from them twice.
By YAK_Jayson
From our coverage of SDCC

:shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock: :shock:

By Clavius
Um.....oh my!

Wow!
By Atomic_Puppy
I absolutely love the cartoon-style Luke Skywalker in Pilot gear. The CP30 and the Jawa is a must buy.
By Theo Zissou
nice shot :D lol. if this had any chance of sitting on the ss jabba's throne i would pick it up. heck i still might get it.

this hobby is getting expensive. just a few years back it was just diffrent $5 figures and clearance deals at toysrus of the potf stuff. now i'm dropping big money left and right lol. :)
By mastercasello
that is just good stuff right there...the leia that is
By Darth Rayne
Minnesota Dan wrote:I have a dewback and Tauntaun, and am thinking about getting the rancor. What have people been finding for prices on that? Starwars shop is 298.00, and I won't pick one up at that price.

I preordered the Rancor statue through a guy on Ebay and got it for $211 shipped. I'm happy with that price.
Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Thanks everyone! I had some time this weekend to b[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

LOL. If my daughter sees Poopsie she might want i[…]

Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada ship[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Yeah, Walmart exclusive. Hasbro could not have […]

Load the Barge!

Bib Fortuna (new sculpt) Tessek (new sculpt) […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Li’l Klee – The youngest of fourteen children in h[…]