Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Chewie
Welcome Darth Rayne! :wink:

The Rancor really looks spectacular, I've been thinking about ordering it. These things are expensive, but it looks like it's well worth the money. I wonder how to scale it and Maliki are with the Hasbro stuff?

:wink:
By Darth Rayne
YAK_Chewie wrote:Welcome Darth Rayne! :wink:

The Rancor really looks spectacular, I've been thinking about ordering it. These things are expensive, but it looks like it's well worth the money. I wonder how to scale it and Maliki are with the Hasbro stuff?

:wink:

Thanks, Chewie.
I believe that the rancor statue is in scale with GG's other 7-inch statues. Malakili will be 7 inches, not the rancor itself, so that will make him about twice the size of the Hasbro figures.
By Theo Zissou
from the yak front page

With the release at StarWarsShop.com of nearly all of the Gentle Giant statues that were shown at Comic Con, I am left wondering....Where is the new Slave Leia statue that was shown at Comic Con? So, I'll let you in on a rumor I have heard through the grapevine. Gentle Giant invited Carrie Fisher over to the booth at Comic Con to view their line, and she freaked when she saw just how much of the statue was shown (if you know what I mean). They then pulled the statue and have had to redo it which is causing the delay. Truth? I don't know but it came from a pretty reliable source....until then, get over to StarWarsShop.com to get Gentle Giant's other great new statues ordered!

aw..... looked good to me :)
By QuiGonJ
I figured they would have to include some form of panties on the figure.
By Incom
Zissou, Gentle Giant'd better think twice before asking Amy Allen to come over and check her Aayla statue, should they ever make one :lol: That was a serious blunder.

Still, there's more to Slave Leia than just a firm behind:

By YAK_Jayson
Ordered the new GG Yoda Statue today today. Look for a review of it when it ships later this year!

8)
By SpecialOpsUnit
I'm on the fence for a statue. I really would like to add one to my collection.

I've been leaning towards Boba Fett...well of course. But any suggestions?
By YAK_Jayson
YAK_Jayson wrote:Ordered the new GG Yoda Statue today today. Look for a review of it when it ships later this year!

8)

Received this today - very cool. 8)
By SpecialOpsUnit
Too small for the price. I would consider picking it up when the price dies down.

Beautiful piece though.
Community fodder box...

Sure, I'll toss a few bucks in there. Canada shi[…]

Black Spire Outpost- WIP

Thanks everyone! I had some time this weekend to b[…]

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

LOL. If my daughter sees Poopsie she might want i[…]

Mimban Stormtrooper

Yeah, Walmart exclusive. Hasbro could not have […]

Load the Barge!

Bib Fortuna (new sculpt) Tessek (new sculpt) […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS