Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

I don't think Carol's dead - I am pretty sure she made it.

But what happened during that episode was freaking sick. It was amazing, in both a good way but also in a bad way. It really put an exclamation mark on the fact that pretty much everyone is vulnerable. I was very much upset by how Lori died. I'm still a bit shaken by it actually. I've never really felt so disturbed by anything I've seen on TV. The closest thing is probably seeing the Exorcist.

:shock:
YAK_Chewie wrote:I don't think Carol's dead - I am pretty sure she made it.

But what happened during that episode was freaking sick. It was amazing, in both a good way but also in a bad way. It really put an exclamation mark on the fact that pretty much everyone is vulnerable. I was very much upset by how Lori died. I'm still a bit shaken by it actually. I've never really felt so disturbed by anything I've seen on TV. The closest thing is probably seeing the Exorcist.

:shock:

Same here. I kept putting myself in Karl's shoes. I was pretty upset when T-Bone was killed, but when Lori died and the way she went, I just lost it. Her death is going to send ripples throughout the rest of the season. After seeing the previews next week, I'm starting to wonder if Rick's days are numbered. Daryl did say that Carol and T-Bone didn't make it.
I'm just not sure if he assumed she didn't make it and if they found her body or they couldn't account for her. I'm assuming they had some sort of conclusive evidence or else they would have organized a search party instead. I alos din't see her in the preview.
I'm really curious how they're going to handle carrying a newborn baby around. I hope the series' creators deal with that in a realistic way. I know, it's a show about dead people rising up again, but hey, a smallse sense of realism isn't too much to ask for, is it :D

The latest episode was really intense: Lori, T-Bone, that no good double crossing stuck up nerfherder sabotaging the gates and sounding the horns. But that Governor also is a nasty character. At least, so far. Pretty cool character, though. And I'd like to learn more about Michone, she's a great character. Great looking, too.... :wink:
Holy crap - I can't believe how much has happened in the last two episodes..

- Rick finds not his wife, but a zombie that has eaten his wife... stabs it in the stomach because his wife's body parts are in it

- Hershel knows Rick is going crazy (phone calls)

- Andrea is becoming the Governor's lover (what the hell!)

- the baby is surviving thanks to runs by the survivors to get baby formula

- Michonne on the run, gets shot by Merle

- Merle captures Glenn and Maggie!

- Michonne makes it to the prison with the baby formula

- Daryl finds Carol alive!

Wow, wow, wow! Can this show get any more intense? :D

:wink:
YAK_Chewie wrote:I think they are leaving her alone because she smells like a walker due to the one's guts spilling all over her?

That thought crossed my mind as well (great little scene :shock: ), but I hope there's more to that.
Last week's episode was great - how awesome was it to see Glenn hold out, and then kill the zombie that Merle let loose in his room? Freaking sick stuff...!

The only weird thing this episode (and it was really kind of dumb to me) was the hermit - did he not know anything about what was going on? I didn't like him saying he was going to call the police... wtf?

Anyways, now Rick and the group are right outside Woodbury... I can't wait to see what happens. Sucks this is already the mid-season finale...

Yeah well, Glenn's Asian, so I had a funny feeling that zombie was going to bite the dust... and not the Glennster!

The Governor's "interrogation" of er.... what's-her-name was very unnerving. He's one sick <censored>

The hermit scene was indeed weird. But great thinking from the gang! And now they're right up at the Gov's doorstep. Oh, and Andrea.... She's fast becoming the new Lori. Man, what a pushover she's become!

I'm really looking forward to see what will happen if Merle and Daryl see each other again.

Of course, Rick's party (well, Rick, at least) will get the upper hand, because there's no place for a Governor in a Ricktatorship!
A "Ricktatorship" - lmao

Ok, last night's midseason finale was awesome... it was great seeing how the group managed to save Glenn and Maggie, and I love how Glenn snapped that walker's arm and made weapons from his bones - nice! Glenn was pretty messed up, I was actually a bit worried he wouldn't make it out of there.

Sucked that the black dude got shot in the escape (Oscar, I think?)... also I loved how Rick's mind started playing tricks and he thought he saw Shane - very cool.

On another note, I love how Michonne kicked th Governor's ass - I wish it had went a little further, but we got a good taste of what happened in the comic - though not quite as extreme. Actually not even close, from what I recall. I also was glad that Michonne made it out of there - I had a bad feeling that she might get captured.

What sucks is Darryl is now captured and thrown into that ring to face off against Merle. I can't see them attacking each other though - that's just not going to happen... but man, is the Governor a royal piece of sh!t... I hate that guy. I guess that's a good thing though? The show needs and antagonist, and they definitely have one.

Almost forgot - love that Tyrese and his group has been introduced - that's awesome. I also really like how Caro's character has developed! And maybe Andea is finally coming to her senses now... but who knows. Now we have to wait until February for more! :(

The preview looks great, by the way... saw what looked like Daryl escaping... I also saw the tear gas of whatever in the preview, I guess Rick and the group go back in for him. Doesn't look like Merle makes it out though - I wonder if he mights sacrifice himself for his brother?

One word-TYRESSE!!!

It's about frigging time.

Oscar is yet another character I want to feel bad for losing but I have no clue about him at all. I think he mentioned he had a family somewhere. Yeah lost potentail.

I just hope that isn't the end of Michone/Govenor but I get a bad feeling that fight lead to the max we will see of one of my fav sequencies in the comic (and it's hard to explain without spoiling the whole thing, but no I'm not a sicko, there is an artisitic reason I have always loved it).

It really bums me out when I see blown potential from this series, Oscar, T-Dogg, the prisioners, just seems that the characters never get a chance to say more than three lines before they are done.
Wow, what an episode again. Lots of action. And Michonne.... Damn, I keep expecting to see a triangle of three red dots appear on whomever she has in her sights, if you catch my drift. The governor's plea for his 'daughter' was addressed at the wrong person :twisted:

But it sure made him snap, he's gone all Sidious on everyone now. And Andrea.... man, I sure hope she wakes up and sees who her real friends are.

Carl's becoming a man way too fast, but he's doing great. Very clever of him to lock out Tyrese's gang (awesome new character by the way), just to be on the safe side.

Is it me, or does this show restore balance every couple of episodes? I mean, seems to me there's only one black man alive at any given time.... :shock:

So the show is on a break till February?! Man, that sucks. Then again, I get to watch two of my favourite shows, since Game of Thrones S3 will start in February as well.
My Custom Star Wars Figures/Vehicles

Very nice work, they all look great. Amazing tha[…]

Ewok Love

Great list w/ visuals, though a number of those h[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

Has anyone seen seen the Force Link 2.0 Starter Ki[…]

Community fodder box...

Let me know when it ships and if you have a tracki[…]

HasLab Wish list

An Imperial landing pad would be great. :wink:

DarthSinister's Customs

Thanks guys! He was fun to do. Cain, I may do a 1:[…]