Image Image Image Image Image

Need advice on this trade..

Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

Jahilianaire
Midi-Chlorian

Need advice on this trade..

Postby Jahilianaire » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:46 pm

Hello all,

I am planning to trade my Master Replicas Episode IV Obi Wan Kenobi Scaled lightsaber for a few vintage figures; i am not too keen on Vintage figures as i have never collected any, but these are what the guy is offering…are these good figures or is it a good deal for which figures? thanks!
Attachments
1010617_610741068999659_2125858230_n.jpg
Jahilianaire
Midi-Chlorian

Re: Need advice on this trade..

Postby Jahilianaire » Fri Jan 24, 2014 4:47 pm

this is what i am trading..
Attachments
IMG_2586.jpg
Paulskywalker
Supreme Chancellor

Postby Paulskywalker » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:09 pm

For a bunch of figures that you can get dirt cheap, Nah. Oh by the way the R5 isn't vintage.
If i wanted figures like Rebels and Legends series i'd build a time machine. Even if i did want them, i'd probably still need a time machine..
Jahilianaire
Midi-Chlorian

Postby Jahilianaire » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:14 pm

ya, forgot to mention i know the R5 isn't vintage; but okay, wasn't sure how 'vintage' these were, thank you
Jahilianaire
Midi-Chlorian

Postby Jahilianaire » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:14 pm

Paulskywalker wrote:For a bunch of figures that you can get dirt cheap, Nah. Oh by the way the R5 isn't vintage.

ya, forgot to mention i know the R5 isn't vintage; but okay, wasn't sure how 'vintage' these were, thank you
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Fri Jan 24, 2014 6:57 pm

I don't know the value of the lightsaber, but I would say that it is not an even deal. As has been pointed out the R5-D4 is not vintage, but the rest are. However, they do not appear to be in great condition, and none of them are complete. If the Kenobi swords were double telescoping, you would be in an awesome position. I don't think either of them is, and they are both missing their capes as is Vader. Chirpa is missing his hood. The Stormtroopers and Jawa their blasters. I guess 3PO is complete, but he is not in great condition.

What is the value of the sword?
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
Jahilianaire
Midi-Chlorian

Postby Jahilianaire » Mon Feb 03, 2014 11:28 pm

The Professor wrote:I don't know the value of the lightsaber, but I would say that it is not an even deal. As has been pointed out the R5-D4 is not vintage, but the rest are. However, they do not appear to be in great condition, and none of them are complete. If the Kenobi swords were double telescoping, you would be in an awesome position. I don't think either of them is, and they are both missing their capes as is Vader. Chirpa is missing his hood. The Stormtroopers and Jawa their blasters. I guess 3PO is complete, but he is not in great condition.

What is the value of the sword?

thank you all!
I'm only 20, so have not had the chance to 'start' a collection since the 70s/80s started with modern and trying to work my way into it; still learning along the way! :)
i just posted another trade post but will ask it here as well, have two order 66 packs from target, guy is offering me an Anakin ROTS that had the name on the card changed after release? not sure how that affects value or rarity

deal or no deal?
Attachments
1662610_1389337757996564_1780535831_n.jpg
IMG_2591.jpg

Return to “General Discussion”