Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By Imaculata
I try to do something silly with my nativity scene each Christmas. Last year was a GI Joe nativity scene (operation destroy Christmas), the year before was a Star Wars nativity scene. But this year... Christmas has gone horribly... HORRIBLY... wrong.
Attachments
nativityclose.JPG
nativitybig.JPG
By Imaculata
Nope, only in the living room.

I dress up the same old boring barn differently every year with action figures. I figured this year I had to do one based on Aliens.
Last edited by Imaculata on Wed Dec 14, 2016 10:44 am, edited 1 time in total.
By Utinniii
That looks really fun.
When TPM came out, I wanted to do the same thing (Jedi = wisemen, Rebo band = angels...) but never got around to doing it. One year though.
By StooperZero
i'd do it out side anyways on a full scale set and when people asked i'd freak out on what those things were and how space ships have been around messing with me.
By Imaculata
Utinniii wrote:That looks really fun.
When TPM came out, I wanted to do the same thing (Jedi = wisemen, Rebo band = angels...) but never got around to doing it. One year though.

Thats basically what I did two years ago. Anakin, Obiwan and Yoda as the three wisemen, and the glider-ewok as the Christmas angel. Luke and Leia around a toppled R2D2, while an angry patrol of Stormtroopers is knocking on the door.
Attachments
swnativity1.jpg

I had a modge podge of diorama greeblies out the o[…]

Yakfinities #73 - Vote Now

Ah, the mysterious Unknown Regions. I hear that's[…]

SDCC 2019 Hasbro Pulse lottery

Well, I have a lottery spot for Friday morning...e[…]

Recent Finds/Acquisitions: Vintage/SOTDS

Nice pic... Thanks! Had to do a LOT of clea[…]

Yakfinities #72 - Desert Dwellers

Here are my first couple of entries, with many mor[…]

I want to see... TVC figures - 5-6 TVC main cha[…]