Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By Codaks
Lately I've seen alot of missing images or links, both in old and new threads. :cry:
Does anyone know of a good site, free of charge or at a very low cost, to store and share the precious photos instead of photobucket :evil:

I don't know if this is being discussed in other threads. I believe this is something that should have it's own topic, due to some of the threads on the forum are picture heavy and reliant on those pictures being present.
By Utinniii
I wound up using Postimage.org. Imgur also seems to be a popular choice.
I checked the image sources of various posts to see what people were using.

The problem I have is that any new "free" service can just do the same thing Photocansuckit did and the problem will happen again.
By Codaks
That much is true. :?

I remember reading about a site, that went the other way. Some collage guy or something, made a photo sharing site. Of course there were restrictions to how much space you had for free, so you had to subscribe for more. Then at one point it changed and went totally free of charge.

Only problem is I don't remember what the site was called or if it even exists anymore. Must be that "dementia light" :wink:
By The Professor
When I was making dioramas, I posted photos on an album in the Rebel Scum forums and then shared them anywhere I needed.

There is a way to directly attach photos to your posts here. Check out the "Attachments" tab under the submit button when you post.
By frosty
Its a royal pain what photobucket has done, i'm trying out a new site, no telling how long it will remain free of charge, see what happens
By Utinniii
Codaks wrote:Awesome, I only use Chrome on the PC, but atleast I get the full benefit there :D

Firefox has a fix as well. I don't have the link though.
HasLab Wish list

An Imperial landing pad would be great. :wink:

Very nice work, they all look great. Amazing that[…]

Ewok Love

Great list w/ visuals, though a number of those ha[…]

DarthSinister's Customs

Thanks guys! He was fun to do. Cain, I may do a 1:[…]

Your Hans both look great! Very well done... ...[…]

Retail Sales, Clearances, Etc.

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Here's a few. I haven't swapped the hands or tried[…]

Yakfinities #73 - The Unknown Regions