Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By darthvlad
Utinniii wrote:But when a problem comes along, you must Wicket, Wicket good.

YES!!!

You win, sir.

Book/Movie: 50 Shades of Logray.
By Utinniii
Utinniii wrote:But when a problem comes along, you must Wicket, Wicket good.

I didn't have time earlier to make this (or time to do it well).

J'Quille want to so a song battle though (but alas, I don't have the figure).
By JawaKing
I'm doing a bunch of these Nippets in the Kenner Baby Ewok plush colors of Wliey, Malani, etc. for the 3.75" line. The first is Mookiee. I have a good start on the group and might get them all done within a week or so. Selling them through my store as they are completed. Might do some in colors to match the interesting adult Ewok pelt patterns, like Teebo, Brethhup, Widdle, etc. Any thoughts?

mookiee.jpg
mookiee.jpg (37.07 KiB) Viewed 1752 times
By EndorJunkie
Looks great and I really like that idea!!! I made a mold of Nippet a while back and cast a handful of woklings so I could make some standing versions, but I have yet to do anything with them. Knowing what you can do with an ewok, I'm looking forward to seeing what you come up with!
By JawaKing
Thanks! I'm not sure if I'm going to change the poses or anything fancy. Might do some with blankets, bone toys, or simple baskets. Plan on doing an Ewok parent figure with a Wokling in a front pouch. Maybe on the back. Or maybe something like these original ROTJ concepts:

wokling.jpg
By Utinniii
Those are adorbs!

I can't get the image of a KISS Ewok out of my head. Skull booties and armor, guitar shaped axe...
I just don't have the time.
By darthapathy
JawaKing wrote:I'm doing a bunch of these Nippets in the Kenner Baby Ewok plush colors of Wliey, Malani, etc. for the 3.75" line. The first is Mookiee. I have a good start on the group and might get them all done within a week or so. Selling them through my store as they are completed. Might do some in colors to match the interesting adult Ewok pelt patterns, like Teebo, Brethhup, Widdle, etc. Any thoughts?

mookiee.jpg

These are great. I think a striped one would be an interesting choice. How do I find your store? Send me the info in a PM just in case you can't do it here.

It turns out that I have waaay too much junk! I co[…]

Retro would be an interesting idea, and would fina[…]

Rum Sleg never styled himself a lowly drug pusher,[…]

And yes! Maybe some of the Will Turner figures w[…]

Hi, I have a couple copies of John Tyler Christoph[…]

This isn't a good sign for those of us waiting on […]

Parts Swap/Parts For Sale

Oh, boy... desperately need the following if anyo[…]

Community fodder box...

I stopped by the store because their shipment came[…]