Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By JawaKing
brethupp custom ewok.jpg
brethupp custom ewok.jpg (59.81 KiB) Viewed 5393 times

Added more pics on my thread in my "Creations" thread.
By Joosk
JawaKing wrote:brethupp custom ewok.jpg

I absolutely love this custom Ewok you made for me. Looks great with the card i did for him now just need to find the correct blister/bubble for the card and figure.
I definately recomend JawaKing as a custom ewok creator :dragon_face: so happy with end product.....
By WOOOF
I'm a fan of the made for TV movie Battle for Endor. I wish they would make some toys based on those movies.
By Utinniii
While this was my second choice, I couldn't resist this thrift shop find.

(My first choice would be stuffing an even bigger doll into a plushie that had black scraggly fur.)

I really don't know when I will have time to make it though.
By JawaKing
WOOOF wrote:I'm a fan of the made for TV movie Battle for Endor. I wish they would make some toys based on those movies.

I agree, Wooof! Other than Teek, we haven't received any Ewok Movie figures. I've seen a lot of great customs of many characters. I think a lot of these characters would be more relate-able to collectors than a lot of the comics, books and video game choices that have become figures. Ewoks haven't been given much love by Hasbro since 2012. There isn't even a Black Series 6" Ewok yet!
By WOOOF
I loved the movie Battle for Endor, fond memories of that one. I would love for them to produce some characters from those made for TV movies, maybe as part of HasLabs or something. Will probably never happen, but we can dream.
By Joosk
Found this image out on the web thought I would play with it hope you like it lol
Attachments
SAMPLE.jpg
By EndorJunkie
WOOOF wrote:I'm a fan of the made for TV movie Battle for Endor. I wish they would make some toys based on those movies.

I loved the made for tv Ewok movies when I was a kid, still do! I'd love to have some marauders and a Noah figure, or a great big deluxe gorax! Sadly, I'll probably just have to make my own.
ImperialOfficer's customs

It's been a long time since I updated this thread.[…]

Yakfinities #73 - Idea Phase

A selfie one might be ok, but I think it would wor[…]

Wow, that's awesome. Creative and very well done[…]

Picked up TVC Han in Stormtrooper gear for 50% off[…]

http://www.yakfaceforums.com/phpBB3/download/file[…]

Recent Acquisitions

Picked up the POTF2 4-LOM figure loose for $1 - go[…]

This is really accomplishment. I love the Haunted […]

Faddera Rabar p62 / Index p1

As a member of Enfys Nest's Cloud-Riders, the Dypl[…]