Image Image Image Image Image

Hello from MasterZeno

Moderators: YAK_Den, Staff

Hello from MasterZeno

Postby MasterZeno » Wed May 28, 2014 8:20 pm

Hello everyone,

I have been a fan of Star Wars since probably 2004, when I first saw the movies and even heard about Star Wars (I am young) and decided to see what it was, and have been collecting action figures ever since. I only collect 1:18th scale figures for Star Wars, though I have been eyeing a few of the 6in figures, and I also collect a lot of Transformers, some GI Joe, and some Marvel figures.

I have been customizing on and off for the past several years and I really like the customizing community over here so I thought I would give it a shot. And I can not wait to show off some of my customs. I would also like to one day create a photonovel and post it here, and have been inspired to do so by the great ones created by CloneCrazy, Choi, and YAK_Chewie.

I am glad to be here at Yakface!
"Fear is the path to the dark side. Fear leads to anger. Anger leads to hate. Hate....leads to suffering."

Re: Hello from MasterZeno

Postby theArchivist » Thu May 29, 2014 9:22 am

Welcome to Yakface. This has always been one of my favorite sites since if found it back in 08. They have some of the nicest people here who love toys and customizing.
The Professor
Forum Admin

Postby The Professor » Thu May 29, 2014 11:10 am

Welcome to the Yak!
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
Forum Admin

Postby YAK_Chewie » Sun Jun 22, 2014 3:13 pm

Welcome and hope to see on around!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”