Image Image Image Image Image

Hello Everyone!

Moderators: YAK_Den, Staff

Hello Everyone!

Postby DarthCyphis » Mon Jan 26, 2015 11:51 am

My name is Mike and I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I've been a Star Wars fan and collector since I was three, although the bulk of my collection was amassed after graduating college. I am a very active member of the 501st Legion Central Garrison and currently serve as the Minnesota Wolf Pack Squad Leader, Central Garrison Public Relations Officer, and as a 501st Legion Public Relations Administrator. I own Stormtrooper and Biker Scout armor. I also write, record & perform HipHop music and have a collection of Star Wars-themed songs & music videos called The Lost Holocron.

I'm very excited to join a network of Star Wars collectors as collecting is one of my biggest Star Wars passions. I joined our local fan group, The Minnesota Force, years back but unfortunately, they have little to offer in terms of collecting/collectors. So I look forward to meeting everyone online and to attending any get togethers held here in the Twin Cities.

Mike | Darth Cyphis | TK-9721

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby CommanderJoe276 » Tue Jan 27, 2015 7:08 pm

Great to have a new member DarthCyphis,
I'm Joe. Hope to see you in some of our conversations here on the forums. Can't go wrong with talking about Star Wars... and toys. :D
Forum Admin

Re: Hello Everyone!

Postby YAK_Chewie » Fri Mar 06, 2015 12:01 pm

Welcome, we have a great group here. A couple of guys in your area also post here... including Jayson Krebsbach, which I'm assuming you may already be aware of.

Return to “Introduce Yourself”