Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By DarthCyphis
Hello,

My name is Mike and I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I've been a Star Wars fan and collector since I was three, although the bulk of my collection was amassed after graduating college. I am a very active member of the 501st Legion Central Garrison and currently serve as the Minnesota Wolf Pack Squad Leader, Central Garrison Public Relations Officer, and as a 501st Legion Public Relations Administrator. I own Stormtrooper and Biker Scout armor. I also write, record & perform HipHop music and have a collection of Star Wars-themed songs & music videos called The Lost Holocron.

I'm very excited to join a network of Star Wars collectors as collecting is one of my biggest Star Wars passions. I joined our local fan group, The Minnesota Force, years back but unfortunately, they have little to offer in terms of collecting/collectors. So I look forward to meeting everyone online and to attending any get togethers held here in the Twin Cities.

Thanks,
By CommanderJoe276
Great to have a new member DarthCyphis,
I'm Joe. Hope to see you in some of our conversations here on the forums. Can't go wrong with talking about Star Wars... and toys. :D

https://scontent-ort2-1.xx.fbcdn.net/v/t1.15752-9[…]

Run-off is done (along with wheel randomized for t[…]

John Morog Customs

I have another Budo and I'm thinking I might just[…]

Top 10. 3.75 Vintage collection 1.Arleil Schous ak[…]

targets are putting more exclusives out. hit 6 t[…]

Sandcrawler

I might get it to make a purchase of the droids di[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

Of course droids is in the lead right after I fin[…]

Is Cassian's sniper rifle a custom or is that an […]