Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By DarthCyphis
Hello,

My name is Mike and I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota. I've been a Star Wars fan and collector since I was three, although the bulk of my collection was amassed after graduating college. I am a very active member of the 501st Legion Central Garrison and currently serve as the Minnesota Wolf Pack Squad Leader, Central Garrison Public Relations Officer, and as a 501st Legion Public Relations Administrator. I own Stormtrooper and Biker Scout armor. I also write, record & perform HipHop music and have a collection of Star Wars-themed songs & music videos called The Lost Holocron.

I'm very excited to join a network of Star Wars collectors as collecting is one of my biggest Star Wars passions. I joined our local fan group, The Minnesota Force, years back but unfortunately, they have little to offer in terms of collecting/collectors. So I look forward to meeting everyone online and to attending any get togethers held here in the Twin Cities.

Thanks,
By CommanderJoe276
Great to have a new member DarthCyphis,
I'm Joe. Hope to see you in some of our conversations here on the forums. Can't go wrong with talking about Star Wars... and toys. :D

They look pretty cool! Maybe we'll get a (re-relea[…]

Found these two FINALLY today! Sent one off to YAK[…]

Top-notch work here, Elias!

Walmart and TVC

Jodo do you know if those stores made space for T[…]

Darth Daddy is still on break so I have been doing[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Rouge One is the call sign for this band of (mostl[…]

Community fodder box...

I guess the best way would be to add in a few $$$ […]

Utinniii's Feedback

Just had a great trade with Utinniii . He's very[…]