Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By RTripp
I'm new here, hello!

Have been buying toys since my son was young, which was just before the prequels. Before that I of course had star wars toys in my youth. I'm old enough to have seen Ep 4 in the theater, but I was only 7 at the time. When they started releasing new figures when I was a young parent, I bought lots of them, but unfortunately because we played with them many are lost, damaged, or modified. I had also bought some original stuff via ebay, but again, mainly to play with, so it's all opened, used stuff that I generally buy.

Recently have been getting into rebels, and excited or TFA, so started getting into it again. I got one of the cool new $12.99 lego sets to start...the one with the black troopers. I love how these new sets come with 4 figures.

Then I scored some these great figures below at my local pawn shop, who had a bunch of stuff in a box. could not pass these up for $5 each, and they threw in the jawas since they were in a ziploc with no price attached. Same ones we used to have, but I think were lost, so it was a very good day. Asohka, Aayla, and my fav Aurra Sing. $5 each in the package! I opened them of course.

Wow! The detail work on LL-3PO is fantastic. I re[…]

Man, that Jawa Scout Crawler is a great looking ve[…]

Yakfinities #70 - DROIDS

More great submissions. mousedroidhoojib That a[…]

Whoa. That's really nice stuff. :wink:

Target Exclusive Gamorrean Guard

Picked up my fourth and final Gamorrean Guard this[…]

Solo: 3.75" Figures Revealed

Definite Buy: Beckett and Val Probable Buy: L3 a[…]

Community fodder box...

I messaged you my address man! And thank you every[…]

I will be going but only on Sunday due to scheduli[…]