Image Image Image Image Image

Star Wars Model Builders in BC, Canada

Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

McRoboCreations
Midi-Chlorian

Star Wars Model Builders in BC, Canada

Postby McRoboCreations » Sat Sep 05, 2015 12:24 pm

Hi Fellow Star Wars Fans,

I'm Carrie, my partner is Darrin, and we're model builders. Right now we're working on perfecting the Six Foot Imperial Star Destroyer, I'll finally have good pictures to show what we can build next week. Darrin's got some awesome templates of a four foot Jabba's Sail Barge, and we're promoting that on the Internet these days. He's even got a model kit, they're still cut out by hand, but it ends up taking less time = less money to purchase.

We're not a big company, just a husband and wife team. We love feedback and we absolutely love building creations out of flat plastic. It is important to us that we create something that is unproduced, something new and in our own way. No copying. For example, Darrin's an amazing airbrush artist, and he colored the last Sail Barge in a Bobba Fett Slave 1 Color Scheme.

We're very proud of this work, and so pleased that it went to a good home. We just loved the customer, loved the project, and we think the pictures are awesome in this collector's case.

You'll see our posts, mostly in the sales areas. We're looking forward to this December, The Force Awakens!

Thanks for reading about us... Carrie
The Professor
Forum Admin

Re: Star Wars Model Builders in BC, Canada

Postby The Professor » Sat Sep 05, 2015 5:32 pm

Welcome! Do you have a website? That Sail Barge is wonderful. Do you use styrene?
Chewie, take The Professor in back and plug him into the hyperdrive!
McRoboCreations
Midi-Chlorian

Postby McRoboCreations » Sat Sep 05, 2015 11:30 pm

My website is http://mcrobocreations.wix.com/forsale#!model-vehicles/cr6w. And yes, I'm using styrene sheet plastic, about the thickness of a nickel. Thanks for the welcome :)
Jodo
Force Sensitive

Postby Jodo » Wed Sep 09, 2015 2:13 pm

Wow, now that is an impressive vehicle! Welcome to the forums; I look forward to seeing all your offering in the future! Be sure to share them in our creations forum:

viewforum.php?f=14
~ Jodo - Check out my latest photonovel as of Oct. 27/17: Era of Darkness Halloween Special - "Lurkers"
: Part 1
!

Return to “Introduce Yourself”