Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By Kooshmeister
Hi! I'm a longtime collector of Star Wars toys, going back to '95 or '96, when I remember very vividly getting my very first POTF2 toys. I got the AT-ST Walker, and wanted a figure to go with it. I wanted the Stormtrooper, since that was who was pictured poking out of the hatch on the box (the AT-ST Driver was a couple of years off), but, alas, no Stormtroopers were to be found on the pegs of the Walmart my family and I frequented at the time (I believe it was located near Northpark Mall in Jackson, Mississippi). My mom, who was with me, suggested Chewbacca, pointing out that he and a couple of Ewoks did hijack one of the walkers. Realizing the wisdom of her advice (she's a fan herself), I chose Chewie as my first figure. And I never looked back. :D

I'm a member of Rebelscum.com's forums, but, eh, figured I ought to branch out and join another one. So here I am. :)
By Kooshmeister
Thanks! Heh, sadly, I no longer have that Chewie or the walker. I sold or traded off a bunch of my older figures a few years ago, and sadly Chewie was one of them. I regret doing it. As for the AT-ST, it may still be boxed up somewhere in my closet in my old room at my mom's. Same with Slave I. I do know the fates of my Millennium Falcon and AT-AT, though; the Falcon I gave to a friend of mine, and the AT-AT (minus its figures) I gave to my nephew, along with all of my Matchbox and Hot Wheels cars and dinosaur toys, all of which I'd saved for years in two big boxes.

Well...I went looking for a pig...and ended up cat[…]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Timian is a hired gun, willing to work for whomeve[…]

Tzizvvt Arleil Schous Melas Commander Bob Hudsol […]

1 Biggs Darklighter; Red 3 2 Wedge Antilles; Red 2[…]

Yakfinities #70 - Vote Now

Droids will be fun.

John Morog Customs

Realized there were some customs that I hadn't pos[…]

Yeah, I just joined that group...Did you see all […]

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my f[…]