Moderators: YAK_Den, Yakface.com Staff

By ShootingtheGalaxy
Hey everyone! Thank you for adding me to the forums. I hope its not TOO late as it definitely seems kind of slow around here. I guess social media really did kill off the forums. I recently got back into collecting because of TFA. I absolutely loved the design of the new FO Stormtroopers, my fiance bought me a Black Series and from there I just slowly snowballed back into collecting after not buying anything since Attack of the Clones (Pretty much 6 inch scale focused). From there it actually lead into my main hobby, toy photography. So I wanted to share a few of my favorite shots I've taken as part of the introduction.

If you guys like these, I keep my instagram dedicated to and updated with all my Star Wars (mostly) toy photography here

https://www.instagram.com/shootingthegalaxy/

What about you guys? Any hobbies linked to collecting? Diorama building maybe? And cool displays and collections?
By Utinniii
Those are some outstanding photos.

If you are ever in Ontario Canada and want to shoot in any of my dioramas, you are welcome to.

Yakeface is a quiet but respectful place. Quality over quantity.

Welcome!
By YAK_Chewie
Wow, that is some of the best toy photography I've ever seen.

Welcome to the forums, agreed it's not as busy as it could be, but the quality of people here more than makes up for it. This is a wonderful community that we have here.

My passion is customizing and photonovels. My most recent chapter is here:

viewtopic.php?f=71&p=162076#p162076

Hope to see you around more!

:wink:
By ShootingtheGalaxy
YAK_Chewie wrote:Wow, that is some of the best toy photography I've ever seen.

Welcome to the forums, agreed it's not as busy as it could be, but the quality of people here more than makes up for it. This is a wonderful community that we have here.

My passion is customizing and photonovels. My most recent chapter is here:

viewtopic.php?f=71&p=162076#p162076

Hope to see you around more!

:wink:

Thanks! I'm actually familiar with your work from here. Been lurking for a short while and noticed it immediately. Great stuff!

ImperialOfficer wrote:Welcome! I've seen your pictures before, they are really good.

Thank you so much!

Utinniii wrote:Those are some outstanding photos.

If you are ever in Ontario Canada and want to shoot in any of my dioramas, you are welcome to.

Yakeface is a quiet but respectful place. Quality over quantity.

Welcome!

That would be amazing! Dio building is definitely not my strong point and I always drool at the sight of some others dio work and the pictures I could take on them lol. I'll keep you in mind!
By darthvlad
Astonishing work! Love the photography. Keep it up!

Also, welcome to the crew. We're a fun lot, so hope to see a lot more of you around!
Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Timian is a hired gun, willing to work for whomeve[…]

Tzizvvt Arleil Schous Melas Commander Bob Hudsol […]

1 Biggs Darklighter; Red 3 2 Wedge Antilles; Red 2[…]

Yakfinities #70 - Vote Now

Droids will be fun.

John Morog Customs

Realized there were some customs that I hadn't pos[…]

Yeah, I just joined that group...Did you see all […]

The dioramas for my own PN were always one of my f[…]

Choose 2 from the following 5 to fill out #s 8-10 […]