Official responses to fans' questions from the Big H!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Here are the answers to the questions submitted on 4/9/2010:

Q1: Last session you confirmed a new Endor Commando for the Vintage line. Will it be jacket/pants rebel or the jumpsuit rebel from the vintage and POTF2 line that is long over due an update?

A1:  It's the trench coat Rebel, similar to the one that Sideshow just did.

=====================================

Q2: Back in our 12/10/09 QnA, you stated that you were working on getting Commader Cody's 212th (Utapau) Clone Troopers back into the pegs. With last week's release of the Vintage and Legends line up, it was revealed that there is an EpIII Clone Trooper in both the Vintage line as a "Greatest Hits" figure and the Saga Legends line. Will one of these clones be that much requested Utapau Clone, if not which EIII clone is it?

A2: The 212th will not be coming back out in Saga Legends.  Instead, it will be the 501st, Shock Trooper, and White Clones that still remain in high demand.  We will look for ways to get the 212th back out there, though - we realize the demand to get this one and some others from EpIII back out there in circulation.  Meanwhile, some great 212th figures show up in one of the latest Comic Packs, including a new grappling hook blaster.
By stroebel83
Nice shameless plug for the CP's. Might mean more if they would produce more of that CP
By YAK_Chewie
For what it's worth, I hate that comic pack. The removable helmet on the one clone is a drawback to me since Hasbro can't seem to figure out how to make one that isn't "poofy" and the grunt's paint color doesn't match the new Cody at all.

What I want is a new Utapau grunt that has the orange paint that matches the new Cody. Until Hasbro does that, I'm passing on any future renditions of this clone.

Hasbro shouldn't have a problem matching up shades of orange, but unfortunately they seem to struggle with such a simple concept. :|

:wink:
By Paulskywalker
Hmm will be interesting to see how that Rebel goes, wonder if the treanch coat is fabris or plastic?

As for the 501st, shocktrooper and white are still popular, it's nothing to do with that it's just laziness heaven forbbiden if they messed with there precious Legends that been pumping out the same wave of figurs for the past few years that just SITS! HASBRO ANY OTHER COMPANY WOULD SHAKE THINGS UP A BIT WITH TROOPERS ETC! OH AND HAVE A HEAD FOR DISTRIBUTION, HAVE A QUALITY CONTROL SYSTEM AND BLOODY PEOPLE WHO NEW HOW TO COME UP WITH A GOOD IDEA AND PICK LOGICALLY WHAT WOUDL SELL! :P
By zedhatch
501st, Shock and white are popular? Man i just spotted 20 of those at WM that have been there for 6 months, much harder to find a legacy stormtrooper IMO.
By Grimace
I am not surprised that we wont be seeing any new troops in the Legends/Greatest Hits/Whatever line

I will be surprised if Saesee Tinn or Plo Koon wont be in the line this time

I'm sure someone at Hasbro must think that those will sell eventually....just make sure to keep them on the pegs
By YAK_Jayson
Grimace wrote:I am not surprised that we wont be seeing any new troops in the Legends/Greatest Hits/Whatever line

I will be surprised if Saesee Tinn or Plo Koon wont be in the line this time

I'm sure someone at Hasbro must think that those will sell eventually....just make sure to keep them on the pegs

Hasbro has said previously that Tinn and Koon were going to be retired from the SL line to make room for "new" offerings.
Utinniii's Unique Universe Vol 2

Trying to fall asleep but had to comment first, th[…]

Utinniii - that's a prodigious output of customs -[…]

and more ross

TVC Desert Skiff

I would have never even thought about that! Actu[…]

Thanks! I'm a little behind on schedule right no[…]

PS, every time I look at your thread I have to c[…]

Custom Tree Huts Star Wars !!!!

Bumped because someone asked me about these today.[…]

Luke 3-Pack

Great thread, some brilliant pictures, well done I[…]