Official responses to fans' questions from the Big H!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By RC 0379 Marev
It's a shame we can't get a quality "stormtrooper helmet" head on a smaller ball joint, and a separate "trooper face" head that could be popped on the same ball joint. It would be such a worthwhile accessory for troopers, especially for a stormtrooper who would most likely be packed with just his blaster and very little other accessories. I don't think this mod would require alot of tooling either. If they are going to go ahead and retool the trooper for balljointed hips and hands, how hard would it be to just retool the helmet to fit on the same balljoint that the face fits on? Just my thoughts, echoing others thoughts.

Marev
By YAK_Chewie
RC 0379 Marev wrote:It's a shame we can't get a quality "stormtrooper helmet" head on a smaller ball joint, and a separate "trooper face" head that could be popped on the same ball joint. It would be such a worthwhile accessory for troopers, especially for a stormtrooper who would most likely be packed with just his blaster and very little other accessories. I don't think this mod would require alot of tooling either. If they are going to go ahead and retool the trooper for balljointed hips and hands, how hard would it be to just retool the helmet to fit on the same balljoint that the face fits on? Just my thoughts, echoing others thoughts.

Marev

Agreed.

:wink:
I make stuff too!

Great stuff here! Lots of great use of parts and […]

Community fodder box...

Thanks for letting us know. Even though it'll be […]

I knocked out bunch of customs over the past coupl[…]

Dang, and I thought that was going to be an easy […]

The Dark Crystal (Funko) 3.75 line

Received an email from Amazon updating my Dark Cry[…]

Silvasu Fi p63 / Index p1