Official responses to fans' questions from the Big H!

Moderators: YAK_Jayson, Yakface.com Staff

By YAK_Jayson
Hasbro has released the schedule for 2010's QnA session. They will now be monthly and only 2 questions per outlet.
By stroebel83
Does the cutback in questions mean they will take the feedback more seriously and give more detailed answers while the rest of the month is dedicated to creating a more superb product?
By Kalas
so when are they actually going to answer any questions hell i thought they forgot about us
By YAK_Jayson
Finally after a long hiatus, Hasbro PR as sent word that the Star Wars QnA will be returning! Each participating site will be allowed to submit one question (due on July 1) and the answers will be returned on December 31, 2011! Head to our forums to submit your question for consideration.
By Paulskywalker
If were now only going to get one question a month, maybe each month a handful of questions from our list should be put up to vote to decide which one is put forward?
By YAK_Jayson
It's one question TOTAL, not per month.
By Paulskywalker
Oh i didn't see the december date, dozy me! Well this siunds fishy, 6 months to reply?
By YAK_Jayson
Good news everyone! Those who were fearing that the Hasbro/Star Wars QnA program was D.O.A., I received confirmation from Hunter PR that they are putting the final tweaks on the program and a new schedule will be released ASAP.
By YAK_Jayson
Finally, we've fixed the hyperdrive, and we're ready to jump into lightspeed! And by lightspeed, I mean, Hasbro's 2011 Star Wars Q&A! The first round of submissions are due this Friday, April 29th at 10:00AM EST

I have a feeling that Moloch will be more readily […]

Community fodder box...

Fodder box literally just arrived ten minutes ago.[…]

Utinniii's Unique Creations Vol 2

I actually made a Squib (and have fodder for 3 mo[…]

Yakfinities #70 - Vote Now

I'm really hoping droids win; I've got a couple pr[…]

Custom Weyland-Yutani Scientist Figure

He looks pretty cool! Thanks! He wasn't too dif[…]

In 1984, as their successful Star Wars line was […]

Yakfinities #69 - CRIMINALS

Alien Pickpocket: He frequents the spaceport looki[…]